Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I can't figure out how to put a photo up, link or not. Also, 50 people looked at my previous post which asked for information, and not one person replied. I am not impressed. (I do like Ruger handguns very much... too bad this happened)

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I was hoping to see the pics.
When you do a post fill in the post body describing then click on manage attachments.
That will bring up another window with a browse to click on. That will take you to your PC and then you bring up your pictures or picture of your gun that you want to post. Double click the pic in your PC file. It will come up in space next to browse where you were. Then click on upload next to browse.
Don't close the window and click on preview post. If the pic came through then click submit.
You can close the browse window after it has posted.
Try that and see what you can do with it. I am far from MR PC myself but I was able to figure it out.

Reactions: Karl R

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping to see the pics.
When you do a post fill in the post body describing then click on manage attachments.
That will bring up another window with a browse to click on. That will take you to your PC and then you bring up your pictures or picture of your gun that you want to post. Double click the pic in your PC file. It will come up in space next to browse where you were. Then click on upload next to browse.
Don't close the window and click on preview post. If the pic came through then click submit.
You can close the browse window after it has posted.
Try that and see what you can do with it. I am far from MR PC myself but I was able to figure it out.
THANK YOU very much for answering my post with helpful information. As soon as I can find "Manage attachments" I'll give it a try. (I am a dinosaur).

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
my oops. Different forums use different ways to attach a pic or file.
When you make a reply it has a post reply box then it has upload a file box. On this forum you would click on upload a file to add a picture. That will bring up the window with the browse to find pic on your PC to upload.
When you click on browse that will bring up your pc. You will probably find your pic located in your PC pictures file. If the pic is to large then you might have to resize the pic on your PC. Size should be like 400x600 or close to that. I have to resize almost all my pics because my camera pics are like 2800x1100. Click once on picture file then locate the pic you want to upload and double click on that pic. That will put the file in the browse slot. Then click to the right of the browse box where it has upload.

Like I said I am no expert on PC matters. Perhaps someone else here can instruct you better than I can.

Reactions: Karl R

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
There ya go. You got it.
Like the gun also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts