"New" Ruger MK III

Discussion in 'Ruger Rimfire Forums' started by CajunBass, Feb 25, 2013.

1. CajunBass

CajunBass New Member

Picked this one up the other day at the LGS. Wasn't lookin for one, I've bought a couple of old Standards recently, but this one appealed to me because it was factory drilled and tapped for optical sights, and I had a cheap BSA red dot at home that I had been thinking about getting a gun for. This one will do the job. I haven't checked to see when it was made but the warning is on the bottom of the barrel, so it's fairly recent. Came with the box and stuff. Might as well have been new.

[​IMG]

I'm going to try to get to the range with it tomorrow.

I sold the two standards to others who wanted them for their kids to shoot, so this is the only Ruger handgun I've got now. My wife has a couple, but she does not let me forget those are HERS.

2. KMO

KMO Northern Arizona

Careful, CajunBass...You can't stop at just one of these, especially when your wife is gloating about how many are hers!

[​IMG]

3. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

Awesome guns...here is my Mark III .....with a Red Dot Scope....just a great shooting gun....and loads of fun...

Attached Files:

4. yooper

yooper New Member

Very nice. I love my MKIII,its my squirrel gun.

5. jbardellini

jbardellini Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Congratulations on the new shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. artbrownsr

artbrownsr New Member

Cajun Brass and KMO, I seldom comment on signatures but YOU GUYS ROCK!

7. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

No...it clicks off round after round. I bought this gun new in 08 and put the red dot on it that day I bought it. I have shot thousands of rounds through it....it works great....I feel everybody should own one....:D