Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought new scopes for my 444, Crossfire II Riflrscope 4-12 x 44 and 30.06 Cabelas Riflescope 3-12 x 40 .

Reactions: rugertoter

·
Registered
glock
1 Posts

Here is my Vortex DiamondBack 6-24x50 FFP and it works pretty well for me.
To be honest, I expected a cheap crap made overseas. This scope was purchased for my 22LR and for my blind eyes and needs the 6 to 24 zoom feature was just precise as is the adjustable parallex down to 25yds.
Also a very useful thin MRAD reticle pared with solid clicking MIL turrets is the same as my S&B PMII and Steiner.
Best Scope Under $500 [Buyer’s Guide] (Aug. 2021) – I wouldn’t dare to claim that the scope has the best glass you can find in this price range but it is clear as could be and given the sum of its features which include FFP there just aren’t any down sides which concern me other than where it’s manufactured. Only complaint is that the crosshairs are extremely fine and hard to see at lower magnification but I believe that is simply due to it being FF plane scope. Otherwise, completely happy with it and the seller.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.