Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 3 screw super single six. It’s in pretty good shape, bought to shoot, not for storage. I have a question. I have heard the last 3 numbers of the serial number will be on the cylinders, but I can’t seem to find them. Can anybody tell me where I should be looking for them specifically? Any help would be appreciated. Oh, and of course, a couple of pics.
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood
Wood Grey Font Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I found the numbers on the magnum cylinder, but can’t see it anywhere on the lr cylinder. I will have to clean it up a little better and take another look. I know the guy I got it from pretty well, and he said he has the original front sight for sure, and possibly the box. He will bring the sight for sure and the box if he can find it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cleaned up the .22 lr cylinder and found the number. Both have the last 3 of the serial number, so that means they are the ones that shipped with the gun when it left Ruger, if I understand correctly.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No. The guy I bought it from out that on himself. He still has the original, and is going to bring it to me. Thinks he still has the box as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts