Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm Karl, and I'm now a Ruger addict. I'm 72, and have owned literally hundreds of guns over the years. Pretty much gave it all up some years back except for a self defense firearm. Well, now, at my advanced age, I find myself addicted to Ruger handguns. I own four now. Collection can't grow much because of lack of money and space. I go to an indoor range every other week or so, and enjoy the heck out of it. The most fun I can have with my clothes on. Even with my aging eyes, I have been able to return myself to be a very good shooter. Good enough to get the job done anyway. My Rugers are: 1. SP 101 snub in .357/.38. 2. LCP II. 3. New Bearcat shopkeeper 3.5" bbl. 4. Newest is a NIB SR-22 which hasn't been to the range yet. I like to fuss with the guns and all have my personal mods except the SR-22, and parts are already on the way for that one. I'm a happy guy!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hello. I'm Karl, and I'm now a Ruger addict. I'm 72, and have owned literally hundreds of guns over the years. Pretty much gave it all up some years back except for a self defense firearm. Well, now, at my advanced age, I find myself addicted to Ruger handguns.

I'm a happy guy!
How-do Mr. Karl, nothing wrong with all that. As we age we seek contentment right.
I was once into model railroading, still like it but nothing gives me more pleasure and freedom that blasting a few box's at the range.

Welcome aboard, newbie here myself it's a nice little forum here.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Karl, welcome aboard. I to am an aging Ruger addict. My collection is up to eight now. It started with the SR-22 then the LCP II, LC9s, GP100 Match Champion .357, GP100 .22, SP101 .357, SP101 .22, and my latest and current favorite The Ruger Mark IV.

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Yep I have a few Rugers and they are favorites for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Hello.......

·
Registered
642 Posts
Welcome to the forum, what do you plan to do to your SR22? The I only thing I did to mine was add a stainless steel guide rod. Not a real fan of polymer. Did the same thing to my SR9 and Walther PPQ.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts