Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone! I'd like to tell everyone a little bit about myself I have been an avid gun owner and collector for years. I grew up on a small farm in Kentucky and had shotguns growing up. I didn't get into guns until I joined the Navy. My first big gun purchase was a Ruger 357 magnum GP101. After collecting a few handguns I started buying AR15's. Right now I own a bushmaster and my favorite; Colt LE6920. I'll admit, I got a little paranoid not knowing what our future was to be. I ended up buying a lot of ammo. But who knows? I love shooting and proudly support our 2nd amendment.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertalk,

Thanks for the introduction...
Another Canetuckian here,

Some good folks here, along with good info.

Watch your leg though....leg pulling is a sport with some of these guys...;):)

Jim

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

thank you for your service

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the gun buyers rehab. Who am I kidding?

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome to our forum and thank you for your service. As to the above comment about some being in rehab, don't believe it! We have a few on here that there is no rehab available such as: Buster, JIM, Magnum, VT, Spike and a few others. First of all to be in rehab you have to admit you have a problem. None of these guys will and besides they wouldn't attend a meeting if you drove them to it.

Sailor, jump in on any conversations, show pics (we love them) and feel free to express your thoughts. Don't worry about the geezers I mentioned, cuz I will help you keep them straight. Good to have you on board!

Tommy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts