Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. New to the Ruger forum today. Owner of a LC9s pistol for CCW, a SR22 pistol for practice, training and plinking, and just purchased an AR556 this week! Haven't even shot it yet but am very excited about it. Have had a Marlin 30-30 and Winchester Model 1200 12 ga. for years, but have just recently entered into the Ruger world and am so impressed with build quality, firing dynamics and customer support. I live in central Florida and am semi-retired. Glad to be here.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome. You will find that a .357 revolver is an absolute necessity, and a bolt action rifle; don't say you weren't warned.

:p

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to RT. Let us know about your first impression with your AR556 at the range. Pics are always nice eye candy.
I carry the LCR 357 for CC. I have the SR22 for inexpensive and fun shooting. I have the SR40c and it is one of my favorites. It was my CC before the LCR.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertalk,

Thanks for joining.

Pics are a good way to show off your new AR ,:)

Jim

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks very much to all of you for a warm welcome and a great start. I'm glad to be here. I'll get some AR photos posted soon and as requested, also some of the Model 1200. It's a nice gun and, as you said, spikedriver, I got mine back in 1975. But it's still in great shape with three Win-Choke tubes.

Thanks again folks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.