Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. New to the Ruger forum today. Owner of a LC9s pistol for CCW, a SR22 pistol for practice, training and plinking, and just purchased an AR556 this week! Haven't even shot it yet but am very excited about it. Have had a Marlin 30-30 and Winchester Model 1200 12 ga. for years, but have just recently entered into the Ruger world and am so impressed with build quality, firing dynamics and customer support. I live in central Florida and am semi-retired. Glad to be here.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome. You will find that a .357 revolver is an absolute necessity, and a bolt action rifle; don't say you weren't warned.

:p

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to RT. Let us know about your first impression with your AR556 at the range. Pics are always nice eye candy.
I carry the LCR 357 for CC. I have the SR22 for inexpensive and fun shooting. I have the SR40c and it is one of my favorites. It was my CC before the LCR.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertalk,

Thanks for joining.

Pics are a good way to show off your new AR ,:)

Jim

·
Registered
992 Posts
I'd like to see the 1200 too. I have one from the late 70s or early 80s, it's my bird gun until the right Ithaca 37 or Model 12 finds its way to my doorstep.

Oh, welcome to RT! Lol

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks very much to all of you for a warm welcome and a great start. I'm glad to be here. I'll get some AR photos posted soon and as requested, also some of the Model 1200. It's a nice gun and, as you said, spikedriver, I got mine back in 1975. But it's still in great shape with three Win-Choke tubes.

Thanks again folks!

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Welcome from Texas.
Yeah, when I needed customer support from some of the 'other' brands that's when I found out Ruger's CS spoiled me.
Thanks for joining us here at R/T.

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
How'd from KY.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts