Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Hi bh9. Welcome to the... whatever the heck this is. Sure, it's RugerTalk, but that doesn't even come close to explaining it.

;)

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends. We're glad you could attend. You got to see the show, it's a dynamo!
Yeah Mon. Welcome to the show, I mean forum! We would love to see some pictures of your Rugers, or anything else you shoot!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome to RugerTalk!
Plenty of Blackhawk fans around here, I'm one of them!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to RT. Let's see some gun and target pics.

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Welcome From Texas :tiphat:
Blackhawks Huh.

My ageing arms insisted that I sell the Super Blackhawk. But I still have the pic. :D

I shot the .357 so much that I wore most of the bluing off the grip....
So I removed what was left and gave it new stocks.

Attachments

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome to our forum and glad you joined. As you may notice as you participate we have a lot of characters on here with a good sense of humor and we all enjoy guns and all types. Magnum is a single action guy and he loves the Blackhawks along with a few others. I am a semi auto guy myself but have had Blackhawks over the years. Glad you joined and welcome to one fine forum:welcome:

Tommy from the land of eternal sunshine: Az.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Tommy, isn't that the handgun that shooter said that he was gonna give you?
Seems like Shooter said he was going to let Tommy shoot it, and would even supply the ammo. Tommy may be suspicious of the offer. Maybe because Jim whispered in Shooter's ear. You know how Jim loves recoil.

:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts