Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats the town I live in, not an opinion. Zip code 97009. Just joined up and wanted to say hi.
I never started out to be a Ruger guy, it just happened. I won $175 in the football pool many years ago and used that to get a Mark II .22 It shot so well and had no problems, so I got a 10/22 next. Then a 77 rifle (or 2). Well one thing leads to another....

Thanks Art

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to this fine Ruger forum! Bunch of great guys an gals here. :welcome: Enjoy the forum!

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Welcome and I think my town is your town's sister city.:)

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Hey Art,:waving:

Glad you searched around and found us,

Welcome to Rugertalk.:welcome:

Jim

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Welcome to RT, Always thought Oregon was a great looking place from the old westerns I watched as a kid. One of my sons has a friend from up there who says the fishing is great.:D

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Welcome from Texas :tiphat: Glad to have ya Art.
Don't guess ya'll have Boring jokes in your neck of the woods? :D
I once knew a guy from Nantucket....... , No I really did... He'd say "go ahead I've heard them all".

I didn't start out to be a Ruger guy either, bought a 'cowboy looking' Blackhawk and it was on from there.

:welcome:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes! I work evenings-- so by the time I log in when I get home, I am sure most of you are long since gone to bed. I am really enjoying the wealth of information and banter here. Currently suffering through what they are calling an atmospheric river, aka raining like hell.
A jet stream front full of moisture stretching back to Japan. A good night for RT.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Yeah it's been pouring here in N Idaho for the last week. Fall is here and winter is coming fast....

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
WOW It's actually raining in Oregon?
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Hello from KY.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts