Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After buying and selling four S&W revolvers over the past few years, I decide to get back in the game recently. After having no luck in finding the S&W revolver I wanted anywhere, my LGS mentioned a similar gun, the Ruger LCR in .22 lr. Although he didn't have one, he highly recommended it and suggested I try Gun Broker or Guns America to find one. Found one on GA today and ordered it. It was way less expensive than the similar S&W I was looking at too.

I look forward learning from this site and getting & enjoying my first Ruger.

Bud

·
Registered
992 Posts
I think you got yourself a winner in the LCR. Do you have past experience with Ruger? I haven't shot the LCR at all, but I do know that if it says Ruger on the gun, it will be good. Stay safe and enjoy your gun!

·
The Young Gun
3,173 Posts
Congrats on your new pistol. Waiting for it is the hardest part. I've never shot a lcr but I've heard great things about all of them and I know that 22s are a blast to shoot. Good luck to you and welcome to the forum!

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Congrats on the new gun....and welcome to RT....

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertalk.

Jim

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
Welcome to the forum..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome.
Welcome to THE forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Appreciate all the welcomes and I should have my first Ruger (LCR .22 lr) by the end of the week, after owning and then selling 4 S&W's. Already scouting out the LCR .38....................

·
Registered
251 Posts
Greetings from Richmond/Rosenberg, TX

1 - 17 of 17 Posts