• Precision Rimfire

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
6.5 Precision, .308 American Rifle, SR22
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the group but definitely not new to Rugers. I currently have: SR22, 6.5 Precision, just sold my American Rifle 308 and I'm looking for my next Ruger (be sure to vote and tell me why you picked the one you did!). My family also runs Action Munition (Actionmunition.com) so if you are looking for great OTD pricing on ammo or accessories check us out! If there's something you'd like to see us carry or just need us to special order any parts/ammo shoot us an email @ [email protected]

·
Registered
51 Posts
I say a Mark IV for a simple reason. If I were not an 80 year old with a fixed income that is under more and more pressure as the years go by I would buy a Mark IV to just enjoy target shooting and plinking. And the look cool too.

·
Vendor
6.5 Precision, .308 American Rifle, SR22
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I say a Mark IV for a simple reason. If I were not an 80 year old with a fixed income that is under more and more pressure as the years go by I would buy a Mark IV to just enjoy target shooting and plinking. And the look cool too.
I'm leaning that way as well. I kind of reminds me of the very first gun I shot many years ago so I think I'll pick one up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts