Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy-do. I thought I was already a member here and hadn't browsed in a while but I guess not because I had to register. At any rate...name is Chris. I live in SC but I'm from Texas. I'm DoD Navy and an Army Reservist and a full-time college student hoping to graduate with my BS in Computer Science next spring. So most days I'm exhausted.
I've owned many Ruger firearms including handguns and rifles. All of the Ruger rifles I've owned have been 10/22's. I just bought another base model 10/22 with that new wolf camo stock that will probably be modified to some degree. After a few posts I'll throw the stock and barrel in the For Sale forum, in case anyone is looking. I'll talk about my rifles in the appropriate forums later. Rugers aren't my primary toys as I mostly enjoy building up and modifying AR's. I've built several 5.56 rifles, couple .300 Blackouts, 6.5 Grendels, and I'm just about done with a .308. I keep the bills paid so the wife doesn't have questions. :D
With that, glad to be here, I'm sure I'll seek advice and maybe even have some to offer when I see a question I can answer.

C'ya,

Chris

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Great Introduction Chris,
Welcome to RugerTalk.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Thanks for your service .

Jim

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT....

·
Registered
154 Posts
You're in my favorite part of CONUS. Palmetto Armory is building something in the Summerville/Lincolnville area. Pass right by there when I get down there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been to the new Mt. pleasant store twice and I'm patiently waiting for the Summerville store, since I'm about a mile or less from the new location so I can walk to the range. Hell, I'll volunteer to help set things up, for gun stuff as my reward. :D they are saying it should open this summer.

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from KY....kg4kpg

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts