Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen this shiney new Mark III in the show case at the gun shop. I started thinking that I have an extra red dot scope with no gun attached to it. Before I knew it, it was on the counter and I was doing paper work and taking it home....I also purchase a nice Hogue grip to go on it......I will have some pics later with the new accessories on it......I got to stop this or I will be living in a tent...:cheesy:....

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
Great looking Mark III Target! You can never have enough Mark pistols. That is one sharp-looking pistol. Range report?

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much....hope to get to the range soon.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are a few new pics of my Mark III Target. I installed a Hogue grip and a Tasco red dot scope. Got the scope bore sighted in.....now just need to get to the range....

Attachments

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good hookpilot......love to see some pics...

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got to go to the range on Monday and shoot the new Mark III. I love it.....worked on dialing the red dot in. Here is a target at 25 yards....really happy with it....

Attachments

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks so much SGWGunsmith........Ruger Mark III's are just fun guns.....I am hooked..lol

·
Registered
246 Posts
congrats

what a beauty, I hope I will be able to dial in some bulls eyes like that soon on my 22/45mk3 target some day. I should've held out for a real mk3 but the price was so killer when I got mine, I couldn't resist it. good luck!

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks paulkalman....I also have 22/45....Its a great gun too. I believe any of the Ruger 22's are awesome guns...

·
Registered
246 Posts
the pro point in your pictures looks nothing like any of them on Amazon, where did you get it and does it magnify at all?

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got it from opticsplanet.com, it does not magnify at all. It has both red and green dot. For the money I think its a great red dot scope to get.....I am very pleased with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts