New Mark III Target, had to have......

Discussion in 'Ruger Rimfire Forums' started by bikeride4fun, Mar 23, 2014.

1. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

I seen this shiney new Mark III in the show case at the gun shop. I started thinking that I have an extra red dot scope with no gun attached to it. Before I knew it, it was on the counter and I was doing paper work and taking it home....I also purchase a nice Hogue grip to go on it......I will have some pics later with the new accessories on it......I got to stop this or I will be living in a tent...:cheesy:....

Attached Files:

2. Redleg

Redleg New Member

Great looking Mark III Target! You can never have enough Mark pistols. That is one sharp-looking pistol. Range report?

3. EasyCZ

EasyCZ Member

Awwwwwww...shiney.

4. bikeride4fun

Thanks so much....hope to get to the range soon.

5. bikeride4fun

Here are a few new pics of my Mark III Target. I installed a Hogue grip and a Tasco red dot scope. Got the scope bore sighted in.....now just need to get to the range....

Attached Files:

6. hookpilot

hookpilot New Member

Same thing happened to me with a Mark III Competition model. Now has the same Hogue grips and a Nikon 2x scope.

7. bikeride4fun

Sounds good hookpilot......love to see some pics...

8. bikeride4fun

Got to go to the range on Monday and shoot the new Mark III. I love it.....worked on dialing the red dot in. Here is a target at 25 yards....really happy with it....

Attached Files:

9. bikeride4fun

Thanks so much SGWGunsmith........Ruger Mark III's are just fun guns.....I am hooked..lol

10. paulkalman

paulkalman Member

congrats

what a beauty, I hope I will be able to dial in some bulls eyes like that soon on my 22/45mk3 target some day. I should've held out for a real mk3 but the price was so killer when I got mine, I couldn't resist it. good luck!

11. bikeride4fun

Thanks paulkalman....I also have 22/45....Its a great gun too. I believe any of the Ruger 22's are awesome guns...

12. paulkalman

paulkalman Member

the pro point in your pictures looks nothing like any of them on Amazon, where did you get it and does it magnify at all?

13. bikeride4fun

I got it from opticsplanet.com, it does not magnify at all. It has both red and green dot. For the money I think its a great red dot scope to get.....I am very pleased with it.