Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by threetango, Dec 28, 2015.
^^^^ That right there aint BS.
I have a rental house... been renting it for 15 years, never had a married couple rent it yet.
That right there ^^^ is exactly how they all work the system,
They know every angle, every way to scam every penny they can.
They are smarter about the laws than I am.
Cryin shame our lawmakers are so stupid.
^^^^^^^^^^^ Have got to get those votes so what better than to spend tax payers money to provide it. That's a win-win for politicians. And they talk about paying their fair share. What hypocrites!
Here is James Anderson’s liberal manifesto:
1. I voted Democratic because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I now may marry my Labrador.
2. I voted Democratic because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4 percent on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15 percent isn’t.
3. I voted Democratic because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
4. I voted Democratic because freedom of speech is fine as long as I agree with what is said and nobody else is offended by it.
5. I voted Democratic because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
6. I voted Democratic because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in 10 years if I don’t start driving a Prius.
7. I voted Democratic because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
8. I voted Democratic because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.
9. I voted Democratic because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
10. I voted Democratic because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
11. I voted Democratic because I think that it’s better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, spotted owl, gopher or fish.
12. I voted Democratic because my head is so firmly misplaced toward the south end of my body, it’s unlikely that I’ll ever have another point of view.
Which way do we prefer...........
January 20, 2017 can't get here soon enough.
^^^^^^^ For instance we need a few hundred people to fill jobs to protest police departments that kill criminals and also to protest against the rich bastards on Wall Street that aren't paying their fair share and taking the last piece of the pie. Remember to vote for us even if we are literally making slaves out of you.
I am just overwhelmed at the left on how far they are pushing everybody toward socialism. We weren't founded on that principal, nor were we bound by the government back then. The founding Fathers would have taken the 2ond Adm. and revolted by now. We are forced to take this Obama care by law and if we don't we have to pay a penalty. The new form from the IRS 1095 is the proof that the government need so they won't come after you.
This is not the country that I grew up in when you work to buy what you want, when you want, not you have to buy when they say so.
We the silent majority have stayed silent too long and let this happen!
^^^^ The silent majority are the present targets of the government now. The government has to get the general public to believe patriots and conservatives are a greater threat to this country than ISIS or any form of terrorism. Just vote for Hillary if you believe that idiotic thinking because she in so many words made that statement.
The government has done a dang good job of warping the citizens minds in order to help keep the agenda going. Being a patriot to this country and what it used to stand for is a threat to this country? Hell no it isn't a threat to this country but it sure is a threat to this shadow government takeover. Funny how they are turning this around and around against the people to further their agenda.
Here this is for all you sorry conservative/patriots/silent majority that are in reality traitors to this country. THIS IS NOT MY OPINION! This is actually the opinion/belief from a web site http://www.conservativemyths.com/10myths.html. This web site article IMO is so twisted it isn't even imaginable someone could write it let alone someone with an IQ above a goldfish could believe it. But this is what the American public is being masterminded to believe.
"A real American patriot loves America's land, people and ideals. Conservatives have no real respect for any of these. They don't give a damn about protecting the American environment or native species; they despise most other Americans; and they really don't believe in America's founding principles, including democracy itself. They bitch and groan about paying their fair share of taxes, and hate the government. Real patriots? Not a chance. Conservatives are always just a hissy-fit away from being abject traitors!"
So if you are a conservative you are in no way a patriot to this country because you are trying to destroy it and all it stands for. OMG!
I suggest if you do not want to get your skin crawling then do not check out the web site. It is masterminded twisting at its' best.
I went to that web site and it is a farce. Sad thing if people find that site it could sway the uninformed. This if freedom of the press at it's lowest!
I agree it is a farce to the max but as you said the uninformed or rather misinformed have no idea it is a farce. I really believe there are many people that will take the article as being fact. I mean when many voters don't even know who the vice president is!
I don't either. I have never seen that page, but I have not searched for that kinda thing. I can't imagine what else it out there to mislead the public. I do believe the masses have been dumb down by our government school systems, that includes the colleges that get support from government also.
It is a paradigm shift to the left every time we elect a democrat!
I happened to find it when I was looking for quote from Hillary that patriots and conservatives are the biggest threat to our country. I thought it was funny I found where Obama made that statement but didn't find any searches showing her saying it. But she has said it plain as her present stance in the primaries.
We shall see if the Liberal agenda takes hold of the Justice dept. when the FBI submits evidence on Hillary to the Attorney Generals office in the coming months. Liberal agenda= lie and cover-ups ! :hammer:
I'd be very interested in what you members think of this.
A perfect example of your link is the guitar maker that was not pro democrat got his business trashed, material confiscated, and heavily fined while the guitar business's competition that was pro democrat was left alone.
Like was said a long time ago, by I forget who, he who controls the money controls the country. You do realize what nationality the name Zuckerberg is don't you? Check into his family tree and you just might be amazed what you see.
I dropped off Facecrap years ago when it was said your posting history would soon be totally open to prying eyes and can't even be deleted completely. Yep go ahead and believe we have a constitution to protect us. When you are up to your nose in poop don't expect your Constitutional rights to save you.
Yep Obama has transformed this country that is for dang straight sure. Where is your Constitution now?
Okay I will take off my tin foil hat.
Put it back on and read this. :nuts: