Greetings From Richmond/Rosenberg, TX

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
Welcome to the forum dood.

·
Registered
246 Posts
hello from suburbs of Everett, (silver firs)

Hi Everyone, returning to shooting after a long work career. Using the local gun range until I am more comfortable. Welcome to you guys too. seems like a nice forum, I am happy that there are regional sub-forums.

·
Registered
246 Posts
we've only got a 9000 sq ft lot, sure wish I had room for my own 100 yard range. Id be out every day now that Im retired haha. mildly envious.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I found this app by chance. I like and own several Ruger firearms, so I thought joining the forum to connect with other Ruger fans in my region might prove fun and informative. I live in SW Washington and belong to Washington Arms Collectors. I drive 150 miles to attend shows in Puyallup about 6 times a year. I carry an SP 101 daily.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know Eatonville. I have family in Graham. Do you ever attend WAC shows? This weekend show had fewer vendors than usual for April, but really good attendance. I heard there was another show at Tacoma Dome, so I guess some vendors had to choose.

·
Join the NRA
22 Posts
I know Eatonville. I have family in Graham. Do you ever attend WAC shows? This weekend show had fewer vendors than usual for April, but really good attendance. I heard there was another show at Tacoma Dome, so I guess some vendors had to choose.
I went to the WAC yesterday. My brother picked up ammo, I picked up MBUS (Magpull Back Up Sights) for my AR15 pistol.

I didn't bother with the Dome show. . .

·
Registered
246 Posts
Wlcome and more

Welcome from beautiful Silver firs WA (near mill creek),

Great show at Tacoma dome yesterday, lots of folks much stuff to look at. I went with my son in law. he got a great kit for his Moisen Nagant, and a gun belt and holster for his dad. I got a carry case for my trip back out east to hunt in the fall.

Good luck and good shooting.

·
Registered
246 Posts
help please

Hi Washington folks: I am looking for some advice on when and where I can go east of the puget sound area to hunt ground squirrels. Any advice appreciated.

G

·
Hi Washington folks: I am looking for some advice on when and where I can go east of the puget sound area to hunt ground squirrels. Any advice appreciated.
You can kiss ground squirrel hunting goodbye in NE Washington. I have not seen any in 15 years. I suspect the increase in the raptors responsible for the decrease in these critters. Years ago a person could shoot a couple hours at at just about any alfalfa field.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts