Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Iowa! I'm glad to be a member of RugerTalk. I carry a LC9s for my edc and I love it. Looking forward to some great conversation.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Hi VW,
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thank you for joining,

Hope you enjoy being here .

Jim

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
Ahhh...a Davidson's Muddy Girl Camo frame...Nice !!

Friend of mine has this exact one with a laser...makes a world of difference at the range.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Hello VW from an ex-Iowa resident. I used to live in NW Iowa. Welcome to the forum and glad to have you on board. Great bunch of guys and gals on here so jump right on in our conversations! Now I live in the sizzling state of Az but understand I am missing snow and cold weather. I give you my condolences but Iowa is great during the summer. Again, welcome and thanks for joining!

Tommy

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya gotta bring out my 'girly' side somehow in the gun world lmao.

Tommy, AZ huh? I actually considered moving there a couple years ago but ended up staying here lol. We did get about 6" a couple weeks ago but we actually have no snow here right now AND we're sitting right at 51 degrees. Not bad for December in IA!!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Welcome to R/T from North Central Iowa. I carry a 9s also. Love that little piece. Hope you enjoy it here on R/T, there are a lot of experienced shooters here willing to share knowledge, advice, and humor.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Tommy I didn't know you were from NW Iowa. I was just up there a couple months ago for work. I had the best fried chicken on earth up in Sheldon.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Spikedriver I'm in North central IA as well. I am definitely looking forward to talking with other shooters and I'm always looking to learn more! I grew up in a 'gun family' but am no means a professional or a 'know it all'.

·
Registered
992 Posts
What's your area, VW? I'm about halfway between Des Moines and Mason City, and just a few miles off of I-35. Lol we might be neighbors.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Holy !
A new gun totin' mama shows up and all the boys come out to play
Welcome to the forum! We have a woman's section that (as of now) isn't very busy but if your interested in checking it out let me or one of the other mods/admin know and we'll get you access.
Again welcome! I'm happy to have another lady here ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DoubleR I would love that!

Spikedriver we almost are neighbors! I'm right outside of Des Moines! Close to Altoona

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum. A good idea choosing to arm yourself if needed to defend yourself when a call to 911 will show up probably there after the fact. Practice practice practice.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts