12,933 Posts
Welcome to Rugertalk,

Jim

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Hello,
Welcome to Ruger Talk!
You've just joined a very good forum. One of the best IMO.

Pull up a chair and stay awhile!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to RT. Tell us a little about your favorite guns and we do like pics so show and tell time is here.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Mesa, Az. A good group of people here except we have some leg pullers in the bunch. I won't name them but you will be able to pick them out. I just got mine pulled and now I will walk with a limp. But it's good to have you on board and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Tommy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trying to add some more pics, I also have a Ruger sr1911 lightweight commander that's supposed to be here Saturday or Monday.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,442 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome to the Eccentric Gunowners' Club - Ruger Division.

I've shot an LCP, but not an LCR. How would you compare those experiences?

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Never apologize for posting any pics of any guns on this web. You have to remember that we have some on this thread aren't too "bright". In fact I can name a couple that can't even read. And I don't know how they get their guns cuz they can't write and they just make their mark. Trying to think of a couple of names right now but only a few come to mind and those have initials in their names. It'll come to me pretty soon, VM, VR, V something, and some large guy who name has something to do with magnums. Oh, and one more is "Bus-me, Bus-you, Busting, it'll come to me. We call em leg pullers, and they will do a good job of it. My leg got pulled so hard the other day, I think it came out of the socket.

Tommy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome to the Eccentric Gunowners' Club - Ruger Division.

I've shot an LCP, but not an LCR. How would you compare those experiences?
To be honest I would say they are fairly similar, the lcr though if you put the boot grip on it makes the recoil seem a bit harsher but with the regular grip I'd say the same. As to which I like the best, I like the lcp the best it's just so darn easy to conceal.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts