Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time being on the chat, was told I should introduce myself so here we go.. 27 years old from Prescott, Arizona! yes that's where some Ruger's are made! I own about 5-6 Ruger Firearms.. my 2 "Ruger Babies" are my new SR 556 Takedown with Keymod, and 300 AAC Blackout Barrel.. Lipseys Exclusive 45 Colt/45 ACP 5.5 Barrel Simulated Ivory Grips.. Look forward to becoming a regular member of this forum! :D

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Thanks for the intro! We're happy you've joined us!
AZ is awesome! We have other members from AZ! I'm sure they will give you a shout out :)
You have a nice group of firearms!
Enjoy the family! We're happy you've joined us! :)

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk! It's a great forum, jump right in!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum and we do like pics. From TX the next hottest place to AZ.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome. One of my old coworkers moved to the Prescott area awhile back. Ex Vietnam bush-Marine. His war stories tend to be about R&R in Bangkok though. The gov't didn't treat him for ptsd, said he was found to be that way during his enlistment physical.

I'm pretty sure You'll like it here. If not, I'll see if I can connect you up with Pete.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome neighbor from Mesa, Az. Sure glad to see a fellow Zonie get on our site. Me and Oldhand and a couple of us are on here and are glad to decided to join us. If you are a fellow reloader, Oldhand and I will bug you to death (in a good way). We are always looking for an easier and better way of doing things. Welcome aboard!!

Tommy from Mesa, Az.

·
Patriot
2,182 Posts
Welcome from Texas, near the Houston area.
When we lived in North Phoenix we used to go hiking up around the Prescott area and over near Badger Springs. Loved the area. :D
Lots of rattle snakes though. :eek:
Glad you joined the forum.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Howdy from a long time resident from Prescott and the neighborhood. Lived there 35 years up till 1998 retired and moved to Oregun, sure wish we had some of the AZ politicians and people here, it's a progressive state
to the hilt. Miss those gorgeous AZ sunsets over the Bradshaws, And Thumb Butte. Have a Snort in the Palace for me!
Gabby

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcome!! I actually do reload, it's the only way I can afford to shoot! I was actually born and raised in Texas, moved here freshman year, hated it moved away, came back found a wife, have a little boy due any week, and I am not giving up my little slice of heaven for anything or anybody!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts