New from Prescott, Arizona

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dsalome11, Mar 3, 2016.

1. dsalome11

dsalome11 New Member

First time being on the chat, was told I should introduce myself so here we go.. 27 years old from Prescott, Arizona! yes that's where some Ruger's are made! I own about 5-6 Ruger Firearms.. my 2 "Ruger Babies" are my new SR 556 Takedown with Keymod, and 300 AAC Blackout Barrel.. Lipseys Exclusive 45 Colt/45 ACP 5.5 Barrel Simulated Ivory Grips.. Look forward to becoming a regular member of this forum! :D

2. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Thanks for the intro! We're happy you've joined us!
    AZ is awesome! We have other members from AZ! I'm sure they will give you a shout out :)
    You have a nice group of firearms!
    Enjoy the family! We're happy you've joined us! :)

3. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

Welcome from Tucson,Az just down the road. Do you reload by chance?:cool:

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the R/T...from the Keystone State of Pennsylvania !!

5. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Welcome to RugerTalk! It's a great forum, jump right in!

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and we do like pics. From TX the next hottest place to AZ.

7. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Welcome. One of my old coworkers moved to the Prescott area awhile back. Ex Vietnam bush-Marine. His war stories tend to be about R&R in Bangkok though. The gov't didn't treat him for ptsd, said he was found to be that way during his enlistment physical.

I'm pretty sure You'll like it here. If not, I'll see if I can connect you up with Pete.

8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Welcome neighbor from Mesa, Az. Sure glad to see a fellow Zonie get on our site. Me and Oldhand and a couple of us are on here and are glad to decided to join us. If you are a fellow reloader, Oldhand and I will bug you to death (in a good way). We are always looking for an easier and better way of doing things. Welcome aboard!!

Tommy from Mesa, Az.

9. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Welcome from Texas, near the Houston area.
    When we lived in North Phoenix we used to go hiking up around the Prescott area and over near Badger Springs. Loved the area. :D
    Lots of rattle snakes though. :eek:
    Glad you joined the forum.

10. Gabby

Gabby New Member

Howdy from a long time resident from Prescott and the neighborhood. Lived there 35 years up till 1998 retired and moved to Oregun, sure wish we had some of the AZ politicians and people here, it's a progressive state
    to the hilt. Miss those gorgeous AZ sunsets over the Bradshaws, And Thumb Butte. Have a Snort in the Palace for me!
    Gabby

11. gumpy

gumpy New Member

Welcome from NE Alabama, Mon. This is a great bunch of guys and gals. Very knowledgeable also.

12. dsalome11

dsalome11 New Member

Thanks for all the warm welcome!! I actually do reload, it's the only way I can afford to shoot! I was actually born and raised in Texas, moved here freshman year, hated it moved away, came back found a wife, have a little boy due any week, and I am not giving up my little slice of heaven for anything or anybody!!