Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. The name is Joe and I've been shooting since March of 2017. Yes, I know... better late than never. I currently shoot (2) 9mm pistols and (2) 22LR rifles. All target and plinking.
My newest acquisition is a (you guessed it) a Ruger 10/22 TD in Synthetic and Stainless. It's a 5 year old safe queen that maybe had 100 rounds down range. I have since swapped out the trigger group for a BX (still need to polish the internals), Magpul X-22 Hunter stock, Volq. Auto Bolt Release, see-thru Pic rail (for iron sight use), Weaver QD rings, and a Vortex Crossfire II Rimfire scope. So far I'm VERY pleased.

Looking forward to learn more and see what she is capable of.
Please don't tell me... Give up now, it's a Takedown.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
753 Posts
Hi all. The name is Joe and I've been shooting since March of 2017. Yes, I know... better late than never. I currently shoot (2) 9mm pistols and (2) 22LR rifles. All target and plinking.
My newest acquisition is a (you guessed it) a Ruger 10/22 TD in Synthetic and Stainless. It's a 5 year old safe queen that maybe had 100 rounds down range. I have since swapped out the trigger group for a BX (still need to polish the internals), Magpul X-22 Hunter stock, Volq. Auto Bolt Release, see-thru Pic rail (for iron sight use), Weaver QD rings, and a Vortex Crossfire II Rimfire scope. So far I'm VERY pleased.

Looking forward to learn more and see what she is capable of.
Please don't tell me... Give up now, it's a Takedown.
Thanks

Welcome from Texas! I used to live in the Shamokin/Mount Carmel area!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Welcome aboard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts