Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Mike and my wife ,Jo and I live on 10 acres just north of Dassel, Minnesota. Besides shooting my Rugers, I like ham radio, welding and blacksmithing, building black powder guns, fly fishing, old west , fur trade era and Native American history and crafts, nature photography , metal detecting and putzing around the yard. I hope to learn a lot here and maybe make some new friends. I'm retired after 20 years USAF and some long-haul trucking.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome from Texas! I grew up around my dad's ham shack. I rebuild vintage shortwave radios as one of my hobbies. 35 mm photography too!

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
220 Posts
My name is Mike and my wife ,Jo and I live on 10 acres just north of Dassel, Minnesota. Besides shooting my Rugers, I like ham radio, welding and blacksmithing, building black powder guns, fly fishing, old west , fur trade era and Native American history and crafts, nature photography , metal detecting and putzing around the yard. I hope to learn a lot here and maybe make some new friends. I'm retired after 20 years USAF and some long-haul trucking.
Welcome the Ruger brotherhood forum from Southern California. You have so many hobbies.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Welcome from Massachusetts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts