Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
vllyby
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found your forum and signed on. I am retired and collect Ruger revolvers as I can afford it. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thank you for joining us.

Your certainly not the only retired Ruger lover here, theres a bunch of us :), enjoy sir.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Welcome to RT. I am also retired, and have collected several Ruger revolvers - whether or not I could afford it is another thing. ;)

Hey, you do have "a bounden duty" to send pics of your revolvers, y'know. A few words about each one would be good too. Gives us fellow geezers a warm glow these winter evenings. If they generate a little envy amongst the younger members, that's OK too. Encourages them to discuss finances with the spouse, develops cooperation in augmenting the family arsenal.

:welcome:

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome from Mesa, Az the valley of the sizzling sun and temps hot enough in the summer to cook eggs on the pavement.

Tommy

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum and yes we do drool over pics. That often leads to buying another gun or two for me.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome to the forum and yes we do drool over pics. That often leads to buying another gun or two for me.
Since when do you need any excuse to buy another gun???? You have enough now to equip a small militia and the drool you let come from your mouth is all over my computer causing me to have to mop it every day. I am tired of waking up, going over to my putor and getting out the mop bucket and cleaning up the mess. I told you and Bob that I would get you guys back for all the mean, nasty, terrible things you have told me.......and none of it was true. I think it's time for you two guys to open your hearts and bring me to a peaceful bliss!!!!:spot:

Tommy

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Since when do you need any excuse to buy another gun???? You have enough now to equip a small militia and the drool you let come from your mouth is all over my computer causing me to have to mop it every day. I am tired of waking up, going over to my putor and getting out the mop bucket and cleaning up the mess. I told you and Bob that I would get you guys back for all the mean, nasty, terrible things you have told me.......and none of it was true. I think it's time for you two guys to open your hearts and bring me to a peaceful bliss!!!!:spot:

Tommy

You don't need an excuse to buy another gun and Bob is always wanting me to experiment on new rounds so I can blow myself up!! It's a good thing I have such a kind heart, full of love, adoration, good will, kindness and affection for my fellow RT brothers and sisters and never take anything to heart. I have learned to "open my heart". I should be a fine and upstanding individual that is a tower of strength, pillar of virtue, every man's hero and every woman's fantasy, and the moral ethics that even the pope is jealous of. Thank you!!!! :violin:

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
and very humble guy too...

TOMMY

You know you aint right...?

Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts