New from iowa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vllyby, Jan 31, 2016.

1. vllyby

vllyby vllyby

Just found your forum and signed on. I am retired and collect Ruger revolvers as I can afford it. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thank you for joining us.

Your certainly not the only retired Ruger lover here, theres a bunch of us :), enjoy sir.

Jim

3. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Welcome to RT. I am also retired, and have collected several Ruger revolvers - whether or not I could afford it is another thing. ;)

Hey, you do have "a bounden duty" to send pics of your revolvers, y'know. A few words about each one would be good too. Gives us fellow geezers a warm glow these winter evenings. If they generate a little envy amongst the younger members, that's OK too. Encourages them to discuss finances with the spouse, develops cooperation in augmenting the family arsenal.

:welcome:

4. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

Welcome from Tucson, Az. And yes we get some bad weather here too.;)

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Welcome from Mesa, Az the valley of the sizzling sun and temps hot enough in the summer to cook eggs on the pavement.

Tommy

6. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

Welcome to the forum! Happy to have you join us! :)

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the R/T !!

8. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and yes we do drool over pics. That often leads to buying another gun or two for me.

9. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

Welcome to R / T from North Central Iowa.

10. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Since when do you need any excuse to buy another gun???? You have enough now to equip a small militia and the drool you let come from your mouth is all over my computer causing me to have to mop it every day. I am tired of waking up, going over to my putor and getting out the mop bucket and cleaning up the mess. I told you and Bob that I would get you guys back for all the mean, nasty, terrible things you have told me.......and none of it was true. I think it's time for you two guys to open your hearts and bring me to a peaceful bliss!!!!:spot:

Tommy

11. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Since when do you need any excuse to buy another gun???? You have enough now to equip a small militia and the drool you let come from your mouth is all over my computer causing me to have to mop it every day. I am tired of waking up, going over to my putor and getting out the mop bucket and cleaning up the mess. I told you and Bob that I would get you guys back for all the mean, nasty, terrible things you have told me.......and none of it was true. I think it's time for you two guys to open your hearts and bring me to a peaceful bliss!!!!:spot:

Tommy

You don't need an excuse to buy another gun and Bob is always wanting me to experiment on new rounds so I can blow myself up!! It's a good thing I have such a kind heart, full of love, adoration, good will, kindness and affection for my fellow RT brothers and sisters and never take anything to heart. I have learned to "open my heart". I should be a fine and upstanding individual that is a tower of strength, pillar of virtue, every man's hero and every woman's fantasy, and the moral ethics that even the pope is jealous of. Thank you!!!! :violin:

12. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

and very humble guy too...

TOMMY
    [​IMG]

You know you aint right...?

Jim

13. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I am crushed!!!!! I got tears in my eyes as big as horse apples.

Tommy

14. DoubleR

DoubleR Active Member

I think y'all have scared him off already!