Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to be here. At my age, glad to be anywhere. :rolleyes:

I have a GP100 Match Champion, a LCPII, and 582-series Mini-14 Ranch (used to own a 182-series and traded up for the 582).

Minor modifications on all three - nothing special. I just like to put holes in paper and hit steel.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to RT. Jump right in and enjoy the chatter.

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Welcome to our forum Fundy. At our age we are happy to be anywhere above ground. Like they say: it's better to pull daises than it is than to push them." Jump in on any place you care to and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Everyone here are good guys and gals.

From the sunny state of Az.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk from the great northwest!

Enjoy the forum!

:welcome:

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
WELCOME

Glad to see ya join us on Rugertalk.

You will meet some fine, and fun folks here,

Put up some pics of what you got , we got several different threads going for many different guns. Mostly Rugers ..:)

Jim

BTW guys, Bill is friend from another forum , that attends my annual shoot every year,

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Glad to be here. At my age, glad to be anywhere. :rolleyes:

I have a GP100 Match Champion, a LCPII, and 582-series Mini-14 Ranch (used to own a 182-series and traded up for the 582).

Minor modifications on all three - nothing special. I just like to put holes in paper and hit steel.
Welcome, Fundy. I have a GP100MC; a good gun. Carry an LCR instead of an LCP, being somewhat prejudiced in favor of wheelguns.

Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone! Looking forward to participating.

Love all my Rugers. Traded the nickel S&W Model 10 for my GP100 - never regretted it for a moment.

Attachments

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
That was a good looking model 10, used a heavy barrel blue one when qualifying in the USAF. Welcome aboard, like your avatar, my grandkids call me Pappy.:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That was a good looking model 10, used a heavy barrel blue one when qualifying in the USAF. Welcome aboard, like your avatar, my grandkids call me Pappy.:D
Yeah, I probably should have keep the model 10, but I wanted .357 capability and stainless steel (The nickle looks good, but is a bear to maintain).

My older brother was in the Navy and Poopdeck Pappy is about as close as I got to military service. Do BSA Sea Scouts count :rolleyes:?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Howdy from Kentucky!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts