New Camera

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pancho_Villa, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member

Yep, finally got a nes camera to go with my new PC. That means I can post pics again. The screen on it is big enough where I can see it. I will be adding pics to some of my old theads for practice. Just bear with me on the clarity and quality of the pics. The settings on the camera are too small for me to see, so it will take some time to memorize all of them cause I can't see very well. This should make the boring threads a little more interesting. And people won't say "no pics, so it didn't happen."

pmdoit likes this.
  2. Pancho_Villa

Got some of the newer stuff done. Pics are just so-so. Should get better. I'll do a few more of a few others from the fall shows and spring shows from last year when I get a chance.

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

once you upload pics from camera to your pc then perhaps you can use "fix" on each pic and adjust the brightness and size. I usually have to brighten up my pics and I downsize to 40% which is around 400x600 pixels when finished. You system might be totally different than mine though.

Pancho_Villa likes this.
  4. WizardMaster

WizardMaster SHARPSHOOTER

I love my Nikon D90!!!

Carl Crosby and Pancho_Villa like this.
  5. Pancho_Villa

I went cheapo on this one at wally World. It was a choice of a low end Cannon at 90 bucks or the "on special" Kodack which also had video capability. The Cannon did not do vids. The Kodack was 130. It was not as compact either. wish I still had my old one working. It's a Mistubishi. Gave more than double what I paid for the Kodak, but that was 17 years ago. It did some nice pics, but no vids. My first auto focus. I usually took several pics at different light settings to make sure I got a good clear one.

Before that, I had an 80s vintage 35mm Minlta with detachabler lenses. Match needle, built in light meter. It did some kick azz pctures. Manual focus only. I could actually still see then to focus it.

WizardMaster likes this.
  6. Carl Crosby

Carl Crosby Member

Nice camera!:)