Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, with a coworker we started researching firearms and both focused on Ruger. Finally got to a range and tested out the SR45 & SR9. We both loved them and decided to pick up the .45. He got his at a gun show and mine will be here tomorrow. My wife will be hinging me at the range soon and my oldest son (10) will be going to youth training classes soon as well.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Good choice.

Jim

·
Registered
182 Posts
Congrats. Enjoy your new toy. Welcome to the forum.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT....

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
You will find out what will be your future. They say gun powder makes a dog go mad, it has sometimes has affected new gun owners especially hard also. I won't mention names but many of us fight a continuing battle with sometimes expensive got to have another side effects. Famous last words are "this is last gun I am going to buy".
Gun reviews, ammo, gun safes, targets, and shooting training are soon to take up most of your browser history. You may even find yourself checking hickok45 you tube videos for gun reviews on guns you are soon to buy.
Welcome to the forum but don't expect help controlling your gun addiction here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all. My wife will be sure to keep me on check with my purchases. And I have watched many hickok45 YouTube vids over the last two months.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts