Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Frank I'm from California, I am a member if the NRA and an avid pistol shooter,my love of the 22 rifle came from my younger days when my father, grandfather,uncles all had a rife or two that I could shoot.
My choice on the 10/22 takedown was simple light and easy to stow or bury for that matter ,
Also needed some thing for my boys to shoot ages 10/8 love them little guys,
I am a member of the glock forum same user name,,
Tomorrow is the end of my 10 day waiting period I'll post pics then,peace

·
Mike Parker
17 Posts
Welcome from East Texas, Tyler area. What a great rifle, I have my second one dressed in black because I did a dumb thing years ago & sold my other one. They are a great, great rifle. :)

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congratulations from North Texas. I purchased three 10/22s within the last month (2 takedowns and 1 with the ATI stock). Haven't been able to shoot them yet.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new purchase.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thankyou, finally got to take it to the range today, along with 100rds of Winchester superX. ...wow what a blast so much fun,I let two mags fly as fast as I could pull the trigger whoa I'm n love........

Took a buddy with me today, I'm sure it was his first time at a range ,gave him the 22 it was over I created a monster he's hooked now,

Had the range master with us, he brought out 50 rounds of Remington 22 so he could try the takedown he let 10 fly and gave us the rest, along with my glocks 19 and 27 it was a great day, love my Ruger!:thumbup::cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts