Nevada "militias"

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by Litehiker, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Litehiker

Litehiker Member

"DP", my own research shows that the majority of these "militias" have white supremacy views, OR anti-federal government attitudes OR both. And a few go so far as wanting (and in Montana trying) to form the own sovereign governments. That last item is treason, pure and simple.

As far as your trope about far left looters and vandals, here in Las Vegas three of these people arrested in Las Vegas (before they committed the crimes they were planning) were FAR RIGHT people attempting to put blame on the demonstrators.
    But yes, there were Anarchists, who were separate from the peaceful demonstrators, who vandalized and looted. And in Chicago they were just plain damn looters with NO political agenda. And finally some vandals as in Portland, OR, who were just angry and willing to create destruction of Federal property.

So you see, extremists on BOTH sides have a pardon for the Feds. And BOTh extremes have had conspiracy theories for decades. i.e. John Birchers on the right and Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) on the left. "Nothin' new under the sun."

Howsomever... if you don't like things the various levels of government are doing we have campaigns and the ballot box and the courts to permit change in an ORDERLY fashion, not through force of arms.

Hells' bells, the Trumpers will have seated over 300 conservative Federal judges and THREE conservative Supreme Court justices before Trump leaves office IF he loses. Likely many more Federal judgeships filled if he wins. So take heart "DP", that ultra-conservatism will continue on in the US for decades through court decisions despite Progressive administrations. But I also see the Democrats resorting to "court packing" of the Supreme Court to balance the Republicans' previous court packing. Eye for an eye politics.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  2. DParker

DParker Active Member

LOL! Regurgitating left-wing talking points does not constitute "research".

I see we can add "treason" to the list of words you don't understand the meaning of.

LOL! So now you want to pretend that the thoroughly documented rioting, burning and looting that has been carried out for 4+ months by those identifying as/with antifa and BLM (who the Biden-Harris campaign raised funds to bail out of jail) is just a "trope"? You're either the most stupid individual on the planet or the most dishonest...or both.

So you're also fundamentally ignorant with regard to the meaning of "court packing".

Seriously, you've already made yourself look stupid enough for 1 month. Give it a rest.

3. Litehiker

Litehiker Member

OK "DP", you base your arguments on name-calling and repeating your right wing propaganda. You and I talk past each other and you will likely always believe giant assholes like Trump. Go ahead, be totally ignorant. It's your life.

I will no longer attempt to engage you in discourse. I will not "confuse you with the facts" as you have already made up your mind. Good luck living in your strange universe. You're probably an QAnon member too so go "save the children" from child eating, pedophile left wingers. LORDY! You far righters are amazing. Go attend a Trump Super Spreader rally and get infected. This conversation is at an end.

4. DParker

DParker Active Member

That's one of the many problems with being as dumb as you appear to be. You make it just so effortless to expose you as the full-of-shit fool that you are.

5. DParker

DParker Active Member

FFS...will you stop sending me private messages? It's creepy.

6. Litehiker

Litehiker Member

OK "DP", no more PMs. I thought it better we argue that way than take up space here. My last comment to you on this forum is that, like your buddy Comrade Trump, you can't stay away from name-calling and attempts at running people down. Too bad you have the same character flaws as your cult leader but it's understandable.

7. DParker

DParker Active Member

Sheesh...you can't even claim that you're taking your ball and bat and going home without lying about it. Here you are, days later, still flapping your virtual gums. And your Trump fixation isn't healthy either. He isn't my "buddy" (I didn't even vote for him) and he didn't have anything to do with the subject at hand. But clearly he lives rent-free in that otherwise empty head of yours.

Oh, and you still obviously have no idea what "name-calling" is. You're not the sharpest bulb.

8. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS Active Member

The left wants a total ban on all semiauto firearms regardless of caliber or gauge to include Handguns, and limit any fire arm to 5 rounds to include all handguns ,revolvers rifles shot guns and Biden said that will be his first executive order.

9. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

IF YOU DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM YOU ARE JUST A PART OF THE PROBLEM IN OUR COUNTRY.

10. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

J
    JUST THREE MORE DOMESTIC ENEMY MEMBERS DOXED

11. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

EITHER YOU ARE A PATRIOT WHO SUPPORTS THE CONSTITUTION AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS OR YOU ARE NOT .

12. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

IF THE LEFT IS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO STEAL AN ELECTION BY FRAUD THEY SURE CAN MAKE NULL THE CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS WITH THE SWIPE OF A PEN .4 YEARS OF OBSTRUCTION & LIES WITH RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA AND IT WAS ALL A DEMOCRAT FABRICATED SHAM !

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020