Need help with a part number Please

Discussion in 'Ruger Rimfire Forums' started by Mrdaputer, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Mrdaputer

Mrdaputer Member

I am looking for a part number for a firing pin blocker spring for my daughters sr22. I have looked, googled and even called customer service with no luck. The spring I am looking for is at the 5:43 mark of this video. Can someone please help me?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upDlVPZ-MCw&feature=iv&src_vid=C0hFVXVwgwY&annotation_id=annotation_2499266753#t=11s[/ame]

2. oldschoolfool

oldschoolfool In the army now..

Item number 44 in the exploded view from the manual is the firing pin blocker, which includes the spring. The spring is not a separate part nor is it shown in any exploded view diagram. You'll need to order part number AX02110. You'll get a new blocker AND a new spring. Good luck and next time take it apart inside a gallon sized ziplock bag. :)

3. Mrdaputer

Mrdaputer Member

I thank you my daughter thanks you and her sr22 thanks you :D. It never occurred to me it was a matched set. :tiphat: I looked on shopruger but they don't have it listed. Is there another good place to find it sorry for being so much trouble.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  4. oldschoolfool

oldschoolfool In the army now..

Not everything is available on shopruger- you'll need to call Ruger directly. You could try Numrich or Brownells- but Ruger is going to be your best bet.

5. Mrdaputer

Mrdaputer Member

yep I figured that out the hard way kinda old school ;)