Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1961 Blackhawk 22 mag revolver that I have just had restored. The grip frame is aluminum and that is the only thing that could not be fixed and must be replaced. I don't know if there is a direct aluminum replacement or if it may be steel. Anyone who has knowledge about where I can get a replacement. I am told it is a 3 screw part that must be used. This is a service memento that I dearly wish to have perfect again and would appreciate any information about where I can get a replacement that is in perfect condition.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.