nature abounds

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, May 29, 2019.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I was mowing and I caught a glimpse of something moving behind the fencing in front of me. It was a fawn that was very small and still has its white spots. It was scared by my mower and for a moment I thought it was caught in the fencing but then it got loose. I was hoping my dogs didn't see it but luckily they were on the other side of the property.
    When I was done mowing I looked for the fawn but didn't see it anywhere so I guess it jumped the fence and got away. But what I did see was a deer hanging from the fencing and I thought it was the fawn but this was a doe, probably the mother of the fawn. My dogs did see her and ran right up to her and barking at her. She was doing her best to get her leg freed from the fencing. I was yelling at my dogs but they didn't seem to hear me. The doe got loose and she ran a ways up the fencing then she jumped over getting away. I hope the doe finds her fawn or the fawn might not live to long with the dogs and yotes around here.
    I had seen the doe a few days before while I was walking my dog. The doe ran across the road in front of me into a wooded fence area. I also saw her eating something at the back of my property last week. I have seen deer back there, I guess eating poison ivy berries. No berries yet so I don't know what she was eating. I haven't seen the buck but seeing the fawn there surely is a buck around here too. A couple years ago there was a group of six deer but I guess hunters had killed them off because I don't see them anymore. It was good to see the doe and especially the fawn today.

Anyway I like living in the country seeing the wild from time to time out in the open.

Pancho_Villa likes this.
  2. Magnum.357

Magnum.357 Active Member

Good story. Must be a nice place where you live and for raising children, boys to become admirable men.
    Where I live, we have many, many criminals and liberals swaping spit with one another.

quirky likes this.

3. quirky

quirky Active Member

@Mag,

Yeah, I know it all to well myself, lived around it most of my life. Lack of education, viable skills and the resources puts you dead in the thick of it. I'm self educated but that doesn't do much except help you understand somethings better but even then you have to be careful you don't show it to much or you become a target yourself.

Thankfully in a couple of weeks (and all praise to you know who) I will be living for one of the few times in my life far removed from the low-lives. And I'm never looking back, wish it would have come sooner in my life but never the less I'm grateful for this opportunity.

I truly feel for those who came up as I did who are younger, the future doesn't look to good.
    They'll be lucky if they are even allowed to own a car, everyone will be on public transport sitting next to the crazies and the smellies. o_O

4. Magnum.357

Magnum.357 Active Member

It's the signs of the times. Just as it was in the last days of Noah, so shall it be in the last days.
    Sodom and Gamora faced it with fire and brimstone. The prophesies are real and we are living in the last days. Which is more reasons to vote in order to slow their sinful agenda and continue to support the second amendment until our Lord in heaven returns.

Pancho_Villa and phideaux like this.
  5. buster40c

I was walking the fence line spraying poison ivy and I saw the fawn laying in the deep weeds next to the fencing on neighbors property. It got up and bounded away. I didn't see the doe anywhere. Seems strange the fawn would be away from momma being so young yet.

6. buster40c

I think we will be lucky if we make it to 2020 before all hell breaks loose. If one pushes the button then it will be global warming that Al Gore from his underground bunker will say I told you so.
    We can only hope it doesn't happen.

7. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Yes we are living in the last days but on who's timeline? Not mans.
    Think of the Jews in WWII. Surly it would look like 'the end times' in their eyes considering the horror they, and others, were living thru.
    The end has been at hand for two thousand years... Think about it.

phideaux likes this.
  8. buster40c

Yep people have been saying the end was near whenever war and bad times were upon us.
    But I don't believe any previous times were as perverted and evil as they are now. Yes perversion and evil are not new by a long shot but today it is so rampant with immorality everywhere you look. And we aren't even being told a fraction of the evil that is taking place now.
    What's even more scary is what is happening now is that we are being misled about what is happening now is for the greater good.
    Any talk revealing what is really going on is treated as conspiracy fake news and never before has the press in all platforms been so greatly censored.
    The 2nd would be fully implemented right now if the people really knew what was planned for their demise.

9. Magnum.357

Magnum.357 Active Member

Immorality hasn’t been more imminent than today. Case in point, what is on TV. Just about every TV show has some form of sexual immorality geared to entice and direct us further away from our faith. All of us, men and women. Recent addition and brought into law, homosexuality, gender transitions and so on, (witch craft). Years ago it was not welcomed but now it is all up in your face everywhere we turn, even on radio.

You mentioned WWII. Prior to that, nearly 2,000 yrs., Israel-Jerusalem had been spread all over the world due to their sinful ways and losing their faith and country. Such as marrying into other cultures, tribes, ethnicities that pray to different gods for more than 1800 years. In 1948, just after WWII, Jerusalem became a new country. This alone should be an indication of the times. Today you hear of Turkey rising up against Israel, N. Korea, South America, Iran, building nuclear weaponry.

Too many things to list and this isn’t the forum for that. We’re just waiting, like a pregnant woman waits for her delivery.
    To answer your question, in Gods Time. Or as someone put it on me, God is waiting for you to get your act together. Blessings.

10. Magnum.357

Magnum.357 Active Member

To my friend, Quirky. I think it is about knowing right from wrong and acting on the wrong. It is easier to do the wrong thing. Remember back as a kid, it was easier to lie than to tell the truth. Also, the lack of skills and education is the governments fault. Instead of continuing to enforce the education and journeyman programs for the not so privileged, they instead give our tax money to free loaders on the streets. Something like that, why work if the government sends them free money and obama phones. We need to stand firm as men and teach our children to become their best. Not sit around on the streets with a rubber band strap around the arm waiting for the next months welfare check.

11. Magnum.357

Magnum.357 Active Member

I hope the fawn makes it through with out momma.
    Just curious, would the chems for spaying the poison ivy harm the near by animals, or are you only spaying to keep weeds and such down and off your property?

12. buster40c

I spray the poison ivy because it spreads like crazy and I don't want to be rubbing against it when I am mowing along the fencing. Also I don't want my dogs getting into it.
    The spray kills the poison ivy plant down to the roots and then there isn't anything for the animals to be eating of it.

Your mentioning TV, besides so many shows on TV now showing gay and interracial relationships I just saw an ad for buying products from an online shopping network. I had to laugh because they showed a man ordering a bed and it showed him dreaming about his gay lover in the bed beckoning him to join him in bed. He bought the bed.
    I am not slamming gays or interracial relationships, my point is the big push is on to change peoples thinking what is acceptable as normal now.
    Everywhere we look now we are seeing our culture being forced to change. The Christians are again being thrown in with the lions so to speak. Anything of historical value is being seen as hurtful or demeaning. Politicians are even looking at whose portraits are on our money and deciding whether to replace them. This country is going down while the 2nd just sits on paper.
    Our water, air, weather, internet, television and radio, news, and food are all controlled by the Deep State now. You don't believe that then you are living in the mental box they put you in.
    Albert Einstein said it is easier to fool someone than to make them believe they have been fooled. Oh how true that is today.

13. Magnum.357

Magnum.357 Active Member

Amen, my friend.
    The one about the dreamer, Too funny, but also, this stuff should not be pushed on us normal people.
    I heard liberalism is a mental disorder. I believe it!!!!

14. buster40c

I thought this about says it all. left termites.jpg

15. DParker

DParker Active Member

LOL! No. What you saw was one spot from a series of commercials in which people are imagining *themselves* with the product(s) they're ordering. If you pay attention next time (not that I think there's any danger of that actually happening) you'll note that it's the same guy, but in different clothes and hair get-ups. It's the theme of the whole ad campaign.

Yeah. I mean, we don't want people thinking that mixed-race relationships are acceptable now, do we?

Honestly...the more you post the more convinced I become that you're a liberal plant trying to make gun owners look as ignorant and mentally unhinged as possible.

16. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

RugerTalk Rules and Regulations

When you sign up for an account with, and use the RugerTalk Forum, you agree to the following:

5. Flamers* and Trolls* will be subject to immediate punishment up to and including being banned from the forum. Please choose your words carefully. We encourage debate but we also require you to behave and conduct yourself in a respectfully manner at all times.

12. Post in a mature/sensible/respectful manner.

For clarification, the following definitions will be used:

Flamer: A person who deliberately makes inflammatory, derogatory, or slanderous posts or statements on the forums for the sole purpose of starting or feeding an argument.

Troll: A person who posts a deliberately provocative message to the forum with the intention of causing disruption and/or argument with or without contributing to the content of the thread.

MagBlackhawk likes this.
  17. buster40c

I think readers here have a good idea who is more likely the liberal plant/troll.
    I believe people are more intelligent than you give them credit for.
    Much of what I post is to draw people's attention to what is going on all around them. The time is now for people to wake up and realize their bed is being short sheeted.

Slamming me doesn't change the facts of what is going on all around us. Funny Trump's rating are going higher yet the liberal talk shows that are slamming and name calling Trump have ratings in the crapper. People are not stupid and they actually are capable of realizing where the stink really originates from.

MagBlackhawk likes this.
  18. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

When I saw phideaux's rules post and realized a post (#15) was missing. I knew the one and only member on my "ignored list" was at it again.
    Against my better judgment I took a look. Yep, more insults from the troll.
    I looked at his listing of posts. Nothing positive in just about all that I bothered to see.
    Anybody that hate filled just absolutely can not be a happy person. We should feel sorry for him.

It doesn't seem like moderators ever look at the few posts this forum gets.
    This forum will NEVER recover if this guy, and people like him, are allowed to continue.
    People that see that trash will move on right fast and want nothing to do with this forum, never looking back... Sad :(

Thanks for trying Jim but it appears to be hopeless.

MagBlackhawk

19. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Only one moderator, last time he posted was 6 months ago.

You may be right Mag, hopeless.
    Staff Members

Jim

20. Magnum.357

Magnum.357 Active Member

It is good for us to share our thoughts and feelings on things we agree with and at times things we disagree on. I agree in being a good American and respecting one another. Forgive me my Ruger brothers if I went the wrong way. The op was about a fawn and the mother deer being caught along a fence line.