Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please pray for my wife and our family as we go through this time of sorrow. I lost her last week do to a massive aneurysm. She had suffered from a 3 month long migraine,times of amnesia and sensitivity to light but no one knew what was causing it. Her Funeral is today. At least she's not suffering anymore.

·
Registered
118 Posts
May God Bless you and your family.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I understand the pain you are feeling. I lost my wife 14 years ago. Words can't describe what I know you are going through.

My prayers are for your wife and you.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Oh man , Im so sorry, words seem so insignificant at a time like this,

Im just feeling deep sympathy for you.

We will pray for you and your family.

Is there anything I can do ?Pm me.

Jim

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Sorry for your loss and the pain you are now going through
Lost my husband & best friend 6 years ago & oldest son 2 years I fully understand your pain
Be strong you will make it no matter how tough it is

·
Super Moderator
1,378 Posts
Prayers and thoughts to you and your family SH.. Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I've walked in the shoes before. For a while there will be bad days and some not so bad days but you and your family will go on as your wife would want for you and family. Takes time but happy days will return and it is important to pay attention to the good days.
When it happened to me I was asked what am I going to do. At the time I thought that was such a stupid question. I answered I am going to go on and live. That is paying honor to your wife.
My prayers are for your family strength to abound in this time of sorrow and see joy return.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Stay strong. Prayers sent for you and yours.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts