Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Jazzed
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a fairly new shooter, but I research fairly extensively and try to pick handguns that feel good and shoot well for me. My primary ccw is a Ruger KCLR 357. I have since acquired both a CZ 75 P-01 9mm and a Sig Sauer 1911 Custom Shop STX 45 acp with 5 inch Barrel. I realize each of these guns are very different and made for certain uses. Anyone out there care to comment as to their opinions of my three choices. Feel free to criticize, praise or whatever. I learn from everyone. Thanks

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Hey jazzed take a few minutes to introduce yourself in the Introduction section. It does help newcomers get involved in the forums.
All your guns are high rated guns. I have a LCR .357, Sig P226, and have had older CZ 75. All very good quality guns.

·
Banned
475 Posts
Actually, I don't like the first choice...................................I don't care much for the LC models, the rest I love. Both good firearms.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I have an LCR and a Sig...top shelf guns.

Ive fondled and almost bought (will someday) the CZ 75, nice gun.

Jim

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
I hate to say this but in all my years the only pistols, semi and revolvers I have owned are either Ruger, Colt, Smith & Wesson and 1 ugly old Richardson and Harrison back in the early 60's so my knowledge is really limited to those brands. All three were fine examples though. I forgot, at one time I had quite a few High Standard pistols which I used to shoot league with and they were fine, fine, pistols.

Tommy

·
Registered
45 Posts
Jazzed, you've made some fine choices and INVESTMENTS! Welcome to the group; there's plenty of advice, humor, and political thought here.... all of it is enjoyable!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Nice set of handguns you have there. I gave my LCR 357 to my wife so she'd have a BUG for her Shield. My CZ 75 Compact sometimes makes it into the carry rotation. Sweet gun. And Sigs are great guns too. Love my P models.

·
Jazzed
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sad tonight because a 33 year old NYPD cop was shot in the head in East Harlem and killed. God bless our brave folks in law enforcement.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts