My Ruger rimfire duo

Discussion in 'Ruger Rimfire Forums' started by pearlygates, Dec 30, 2013.

1. pearlygates

pearlygates New Member

Hey all! I'm a new forum member and a new Ruger owner as well. I didn't start really getting into firearms and shooting until later in life. I did some shooting in my youth - mostly air rifles and 22LR.
    Long boring story short.. I recently picked up a new SR22 and literally a few days later, a 10/22 carbine rifle! I'm gonna head over to the range today and sight them in. Can't wait! Here's a few pix.. See you all on the boards!

Attached Files:

2. cgor

cgor New Member

Welcome to the forum.I am sure you will enjoy both items as Ruger is well built and will last you a lifetime.I know that I enjoy mine and have had many hours of fun at the range.

3. pearlygates

pearlygates New Member

Thanks.. I had them both at the range today..
    Don't care for the cheapo Simmons scope that came with with the rifle.. I'm probably gonna try and sell that and pick up a red dot. Can't wait to start the mods!
    The sr22 seemed to cycle okay, but had some issue with the bulk Winchester ammo with ftf. It ate up the Remington Thunderbolts and smiled!! I was hoping this pistol would cycle everything I put through it.. Oh well, its a fun little plinker!

4. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

Welcome to RT......great looking 22's.....

5. Blaze

Blaze New Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome, glad to see another Ruger fan ..

6. pearlygates

pearlygates New Member

Thanks.. New to the Ruger fold but already a BIG fan!