Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE PUSAT PANCAKE THUMB BREAK STRONG SIDE HOLSTER.

Is a Top Quality Vegetable Tanned Cowhide, All Holsters is Carefully Hand Molded for a Perfect and Secure Fit. The Edges Have Been Hand Dressed and Burnished for a Classic Look. You can contact them for your wholesale orders.

·
Registered
220 Posts
THE PUSAT PANCAKE THUMB BREAK STRONG SIDE HOLSTER.

Is a Top Quality Vegetable Tanned Cowhide, All Holsters is Carefully Hand Molded for a Perfect and Secure Fit. The Edges Have Been Hand Dressed and Burnished for a Classic Look. You can contact them for your wholesale orders.

Good holster.

I've always used Bianchi, it feels comfortable and have them for my GP-100 and 629. But then again I haven't used a semiauto since my 1911 issue when I was in the service. I currently I do have a kydext holster for my P-365 but have since switch to a clip draw.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good holster.

I've always used Bianchi, it feels comfortable and have them for my GP-100 and 629. But then again I haven't used a semiauto since my 1911 issue when I was in the service. I currently I do have a kydext holster for my P-365 but have since switch to a clip draw.
It's comfortable concealable and secure with the thumb break and belt and they make them for SIG firearms .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts