My new toy!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Tommycourt, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I received a package in the mail from my little brother and I opened it up. It was supposed to be a X-mas gift but I couldn't stand it and opened it anyway. It is a "LaserLyte" gun with the 3" target. Works on AAA batteries and man is it fun to fire! I set it up at 20 feet (length of my garage) and shot at the target. I haven't put the batteries in the box yet but it's supposed to make a noise when you hit the bullseye. Also it gives you different colors on when to shoot and is timed. It also has a " counter on hits". It is a replica of a Glock pistol so now I need a cheap plastic holster to practice on my draw. I am going to wear it under my jacket and act as if there were a BG out there. So far @20 I hit the bullseye all the time but I am going to put it on the garage wall and shoot from my patio which is about 35-40 feet. Man, it is fun! My regular range will be closed the next 2 Sundays so I can still practice. Called my little brother and he called me a "dumb azz" cuz I wasn't suppose to open it yet. Oh well, Santie Claus was good to me!!!

Tommy

2. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

I'm jealous Tommy! I've wanted to try one of those for awhile now.....

Have fun with it!

3. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Savage,

I just got done firing it for about 20 minutes. The trigger is like a Glock but the timer on the box is really fast. You shoot when you have 2 of the 4 colors up. Green and Blue. Red and Yellow, if you fire then, it takes points away. Those colors are only there for about 1-2 seconds and then they change. If I had a holster, I would never get it out in time to shoot. So what I have been doing is sticking inside my jacket pocket and I am still slow. And the colors rotate so you can't figure out which color will come up next. It's a kick to play with!

Tommy

4. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

5. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Congrats on the new toy....enjoy.

Jim

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Tommy you should have that taken away from you till xmas day. You not only shook the box you tore it open. You are a bad bad boy.
    I bet you are having fun with it.

7. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I sorry Buster :hammer::brickwall::sorry:

8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Jim,

That is the one my little brother got for me. Takes 3 AAA batteries and they are included. Also has a 3 yr. warranty!

Tommy

9. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I checked prices and Midway has by far the best pricing. Merry xmas to me but it will not arrive in Santa's sleigh.

10. hodge

hodge New Member