My new Ruger P95

Discussion in 'Ruger Center Fire Pistols' started by starfighter66, Mar 29, 2013.

1. starfighter66

starfighter66 New Member

I recently purchased a P95 and so far have been impressed with the accuracy out of the box, absolutely no problems so far firing and breakdown for cleaning is quick and easy and even more impressive was it cost new under $340.00. it is a reliable gun I would feel very safe in carrying and I would definitely by from Ruger again. pictured with my Sig .22 and Taurus Millennium .45.
    [​IMG]

2. Heater

Heater New Member

You will find that everything you said about your P95 will stay true down the road. You've started a nice, long-term relationship without breaking the bank.

3. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

I had a P95 once......it was an awesome gun.....shot great......you will be very pleased.........You cant go wrong with any Ruger gun...but I am a Ruger fan.....lol

4. jrc

jrc New Member

Real happy with mine. It's stainless too, like yours. Very pleased, and equally pleased with Ruger customer service when I had a problem.

Not so pleased you got yours for about 50.00 less than me, but .... good for you! :)

5. EasyCZ

EasyCZ Member

Hard to beat a reliable AND cheap handgun. Congrats.

6. JimThornTX

JimThornTX New Member

Congrats on your new P95. My P95 has been very reliable. I think you will be happy with your purchase.

7. yooper

yooper New Member

What everyone else said plus 2.
    The best value for a heck of a gun! This was my first ruger auto,it set the bar until my sr40c came along. Very reliable and very accurate. Congrats

8. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Congrats on the P95,

Treat it right, it will treat you right.

Nice grab.

jim

9. refugee

refugee New Member

and they are durable enough if you take reasonable care of that little beauty, your grandchildren can enjoy her when you are long gone. that is if el president doesn't get his way.