Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a P95 and so far have been impressed with the accuracy out of the box, absolutely no problems so far firing and breakdown for cleaning is quick and easy and even more impressive was it cost new under $340.00. it is a reliable gun I would feel very safe in carrying and I would definitely by from Ruger again. pictured with my Sig .22 and Taurus Millennium .45.

·
Registered
155 Posts
You will find that everything you said about your P95 will stay true down the road. You've started a nice, long-term relationship without breaking the bank.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
I had a P95 once......it was an awesome gun.....shot great......you will be very pleased.........You cant go wrong with any Ruger gun...but I am a Ruger fan.....lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
Real happy with mine. It's stainless too, like yours. Very pleased, and equally pleased with Ruger customer service when I had a problem.

Not so pleased you got yours for about 50.00 less than me, but .... good for you! :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
What everyone else said plus 2.
The best value for a heck of a gun! This was my first ruger auto,it set the bar until my sr40c came along. Very reliable and very accurate. Congrats

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Congrats on the P95,

Treat it right, it will treat you right.

Nice grab.

jim

·
Registered
80 Posts
and they are durable enough if you take reasonable care of that little beauty, your grandchildren can enjoy her when you are long gone. that is if el president doesn't get his way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts