Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new Ruger AR-556......this is my first AR. Super excited to get out to the range.....I also just ordered a new Burris AR-332 red dot for it.....If anybody is still on this site, hope to have a range report soon....:)

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Beautiful looking gun,can not wait for the range report.

Chris

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.....hope to get to the range maybe this weekend....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hubba hubba!!!!!! Too do bad I just built a Spikes Tactical. I could have saved a lot of money buying this instead.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My new Burris AR-332 scope just came in......try to get it mounted and bore sighted in the week.....

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Blaze......the way things are looking.....hope to go to the range this coming mon. I will keep ya posted. Love this gun..:D

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I did too.....the price is what got me. I love the SR rifles, but it was a lot more than I was wanting to pay. I got this new AR-556 for $575.00.......it sealed the deal....

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I believe its mil spec....

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats jcbfire13.....you will love it. I am still trying to dial in my scope....but it shoots great.....

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^.....Thanks.....its a great gun, very pleased with it......

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I bought mine to take to the range and just to play with. I clean it after each use.....I say if this was your service weapon and you ran rounds through it all day....every day. I could see were the gas piston would be better. But for a recreational AR......this gun is awesome.....

1 - 20 of 58 Posts