Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited....just picked up my new GP100 357 Match Champion and his friend a SP101 22lr....These wheel guns feel great and look awesome. I cant wait to get to the range and shoot these beauties. :spot:

Attachments

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Very nice.
Those are gorgeous, makes me jealous.

Sure would like to see a range report when you get a chance.

CONGRATS..

Jim

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.....range report coming soon.....

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Congrats biker. You got me jonesing for the MC really really bad. You will love the .22 that is one fine heavy little shooter.

Now be on look out for the .357 to match the .22 lol

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everybody.....I have been doing a little dry firing with the MC....the trigger is so nice......I am going crazy to shoot this gun... lol

·
Registered
285 Posts
Super nice handguns that you have there, OP. I am sure that you are going to get great results with them.

I have an older GP100, the GP340 model, that is eerily similar to the Match Champion:

Of course, the Match Champion is more refined, what with that wonderful sight system. The GP340 is more of a cop's carry gun configuration, what with the indestructible tunnel sight system.

Let us know how that neat Match Champion works for you. If those show up in California I am probably going to snap one up. Love my GP100s!
(my other one)

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks.....good looking wheel guns Redleg.......This is my first GP100...becoming a big fan....

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I posted a few pics of my new grip on another post..... I changed the grip for a better fit. Loved the look of the wooden grip, just didn't fit my hand that well......

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nice revolvers. They will serve you for your lifetime. I love my SP101-22 8shot. I also have a 4" stainless GP100. I want a 3" GP100 or a stainless Service,Speed, or Security Six snub next.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks weblance.....I am hoping to get to shoot them this week, cant wait...

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks so much....

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I took the Match Champion to an indoor range we have in our area. Its not the state of the art indoor range, but it works. The Match Champion is spot on, the gun is so smooth and so accurate...I love it. I forgot to take a few pics of the targets...sorry. And I am very pleased with the Hogue grip...fits me perfect. I would so recommend this wheel gun to anybody that loves revolvers.....:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts