1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Great guns! You'll enjoy that one.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looks really nice... just wish I would get mine... been on order for over 3 weeks

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Congrats.....great looking gun......sweet...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congratulations on being able to land that one. You will love it till it's time to take it apart. You will curse it but fall back in love with it when you shoot it again !!!:D

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Congratulations on being able to land that one. You will love it till it's time to take it apart. You will curse it but fall back in love with it when you shoot it again !!!:D
I get a kick out of all of the comments about how hard it is to strip these pistols. I have a motorcycle that it takes me 2 1/2 hours to change an air filter. Field stripping a MK III is a piece of cake!

You are correct though. Any bad thoughts you might have about buying it will fade away by the time you have to reload!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Its fun to watch the look on somebodys face who has taken their semi Ruger down and are stumped, and you put it back together in seconds. A couple of responses come to mind, like how did you do that? Or gee, I had to take it to a gunsmith the last time I took it apart.
Still got the first one I bought. A Mark I target with a factory muzzle brake used. Paid $45 for it along with 2 boxes of 22s, so you know it been awhile. Have ran tens of thousands through Ruger semi-autos since. The have been a big part of my life..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts