·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Nice! What distance? Ammo?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I did write a whole section but it's not here for some reason. It was 30 rnds of winchester bulk at 50 yrds. My first time out with my new 10/22 VLEH. Kidd complete bolt assembly, Kidd trigger kit, auto bolt release and buffer. Shooting from the bench using only a bipod for support. Vortex Diamondback 4-12 scope. I expected decent accuracy from this setup, but this smashed my expectations. I guess I won't pulling out the checkbook for my new barrel I was about to order for a while now. This is the best group I've ever shot for this many rounds with any 10/22. I was pretty excited about it!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I did write a whole section but it's not here for some reason. It was 30 rnds of winchester bulk at 50 yrds. My first time out with my new 10/22 VLEH. Kidd complete bolt assembly, Kidd trigger kit, auto bolt release and buffer. Shooting from the bench using only a bipod for support. Vortex Diamondback 4-12 scope. I expected decent accuracy from this setup, but this smashed my expectations. I guess I won't pulling out the checkbook for my new barrel I was about to order for a while now. This is the best group I've ever shot for this many rounds with any 10/22. I was pretty excited about it!

Well I say you've got a winning setup! Very impressive!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts