Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new Ruger 10/22 I-TAC.....my first Ruger rifle....I already ordered a red dot scope, laser and tactical flashlight....This is going to be a fun gun to play with....:machinegun:

Attachments

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks glock26USMC....I am pretty excited....

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks...love those takedown models too.....

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Blaze....I said I was not going to buy anything else this year....but I just had to have this for the great price....

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Biker I'm so sorry but I bought one just like urs Monday ;). Just mom
Picked it up today from my gun guy. He mounted a scope in mine already

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great looking I-TAC....love the gray.....

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wonder what state u are in ?? We gonna have to get together
Hey Blaze...I am in southern West Virginia....that sounds good. That's crazy you got a I-TAC too..:D The gun shop I bought it at also had a SR556E with a tripod sitting on the counter, I was drooling so much, thought I would need a bib....lol. I think your right about the I-TAC....endless fun....:cool:

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
It's funny we buy this stuff nearly same time .. I'm thinking about getting the battle ship grey one next and sell the takedown .. I'm crazy lol

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow....ok, I have already ordered a few things from Amazon....I ordered a foregrip and a folding tripod for my I-TAC....pretty cheap too. What makes you want two I-TAC's.....that takedown looks like a great gun....

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Mom said she wants my take down so I get the battleship grey one and I have two ... One for me and my girl

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok...great idea.....:cool:

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They also had the gray one when I bought my black one....the guy said if I wanted to wait they had a black and stainless one coming. I wanted the all black look....everything I put on it will be black....wanting that "SWAT" look...lol

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Oh I bet the black one will have the stainless barrel. Man maybe I should wait to .. But I'm afraid I Will miss out on the grey one ... Blackhawk sportster bags are perfect for the I-Tac

1 - 20 of 36 Posts