My Lucky Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shadecorp, Jan 20, 2015.

1. shadecorp

shadecorp Member

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your kind notice that your outstanding winning payment of US$500,000.00 which has been with our central paying
    office from United Nations as one of their email lottery winners has been signed and approved for payment after series of U.N.
    Meetings with our board of directors, also bear in mind that we want to release all the winning payments to the beneficiaries like
    you as soon as proper identifications are concluded in line with U.N. Guidelines and directives.

Therefore, to enable us achieve our goal of releasing your fund to you, you are adviced to re-confirm to us the informations below in other for us to conclude this transaction with you with immediate effect since your winning Fund has been approved to be released to you

Your Full Name:
    Your Complete Address:
    Direct Telephone Number:
    Mobile Number:
    Occupation
    Nationality.
    Credit Card information (if any)

NOTE: For security reasons, we advice that winners should keep this information STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL from the general public until your claim has been processed and your prize money remitted to your designated bank.

This is part of our precautionary measures to avoid double claims or impersonation.

On behalf of the board, please accept our congratulations of the highest regard while looking forward to a speedy transaction as well as transfer of your fund.

From the Desk Of Manager: Mr. Jamie Dimon

Wanted to share my good fortune :rolleyes:

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

You need to get on the "Dont Call" list...no wait
    I mean the " Dont Email me with BS " list

jeeeez, Im glad to know Im not the only one.

Jim