My LC9s now has a Buddy

Discussion in 'Ruger Center Fire Pistols' started by Exit39, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Exit39

Exit39 New Member

Howdy all! Hope all is well. Haven't been on in a while. Picked up the first gen LCP last week, second hand. Of course after seeing that thread about Palmetto State Armory selling them for $169 I'm a bit disappointed with my price, but it wasn't much more. Came with the hogue, two extra mags and a side clip (which I took off). Carry it now in a new Houston holster. I stole mama's nail polish and "upgraded" the sights too; hell of a difference. I have plans to add a Viridian Tactical Light. Here's the glorious pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. greg_r

greg_r Well-Known Member

Both of my brothers carry a gen 1 Elsie Pea. They just don’t think my Elsie Pea Dos is that much better. Can’t blame them, they have been good companions to them.

I like what you did to the sights. Really pops! I think I will steal your idea.

I also still want a single stack 9. My single stack of choice is the KAHR. But (there is always a but) I am an avowed Ruger Fanboi. I wish I had bought a LC9s Pro when they were being made. I do think I will buy a EC9s. The price is right and as good as the KAHR trigger is, I do like the single action style trigger on the Ruger. Not a fan of manual safeties on a social firearm, and I do not like a magazine disconnect. But the safety is not foreign to me and Ruger somewhat negates my argument against the mag disconnect with the inclusion of the New Jersey compliant magazine that ships with the EC9s.

Nice pair of Rugers you have!

3. armbruse

armbruse Member

Nice.
    I should due that with my LCP

4. rugertoter

rugertoter Active Member

Most certainly makes those sights stand out.