My last buy two weeks ago Ruger EC9s

Discussion in 'Ruger Center Fire Pistols' started by ifithitu, Nov 3, 2020.

1. ifithitu

ifithitu Well-Known Member

I made this EC9s 9mm add to my Ruger family and really like it.
    121415270_3388417551236963_1066748842109544117_n.jpg

2. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Well-Known Member

Muy buena pistola compadre. I have the LC9s. I had 2 for a few years and gave one to my son. Thought about getting the EC9 just for the hell of it.

Got a Shieild instead. It's a bit bigger and fatter. It's the first model which is hard to rack and it shoots low. Works flawlessly, but guns that shoot low bug the hell outta me.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
    SGW Gunsmith likes this.

3. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS Active Member

That is a nice pocket pistol for self defense .Now try to find some 9mm ammo.

4. SGW Gunsmith

SGW Gunsmith Active Member

I just received an LC9s. Previously I had the LC9 and just couldn't adapt to that dang double action need, so it would make noise.
    I grabbed a Hogue grip sleeve from stock and wrestled that sucker onto the grip frame. Much better feel now and I really like the "striker fired attitude" involved with the LC9s, with its very nice trigger pull.
    Don't care for the recoil spring guide though, and have read and heard about failures of that system. Will either find, or make, a better method to my liking, along with an "orange glow" front sight insert.
    Also, finally received the "Urban Carry" leather-lock holster. Fits my needs perfectly.

5. SGW Gunsmith

SGW Gunsmith Active Member

No problem finding 9 mm Luger ammunition, just gotta quit whining about not finding any and get off your duff and go to a store that has it in stock:
    [​IMG]

Good stuff for $14.00 per 50 round box. Perfect for my new LC9s:
    [​IMG]