Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I looked long and hard at a the same gun, but in the end decided on a gen 4 G20 instead.
I may still pick up 40 some day, but for now the G20 is serving me well.
I really love the 10mm, especially when loaded with real 10mm ammo from Undewood.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I looked long and hard at a the same gun, but in the end decided on a gen 4 G20 instead.
I may still pick up 40 some day, but for now the G20 is serving me well.
I really love the 10mm, especially when loaded with real 10mm ammo from Undewood.
With the 10mm, I wouldn't even worry about the .40 S&W.

·
Registered
14 Posts
many months ago i hauled in a m20 gen 4 brand new in the box with all for 5 bills . have had the gun out a little but not with any regularity . fun machine ! have shot 180 gr. fmc stuff & some 155 gr. jhp. gun shoots fine and with the high cap mags it comes with it is a formidable 1st class butt kicker !

·
Registered
324 Posts
many months ago i hauled in a m20 gen 4 brand new in the box with all for 5 bills . have had the gun out a little but not with any regularity . fun machine ! have shot 180 gr. fmc stuff & some 155 gr. jhp. gun shoots fine and with the high cap mags it comes with it is a formidable 1st class butt kicker !
Well, if you were to be unfortunate enough to have to get into a gun fight, that G20 would be the way to go. I don't have one of those, but a friend of mine does, and shooting his makes you feel like Superman. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts