My Flag

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Uncle Levi, Dec 15, 2020.

1. DParker

DParker Active Member

Not since about the age of 5 or so. What's your excuse?
    That's a shame. There's so much empty space in there just going to waste.

SGW Gunsmith likes this.
  2. SGW Gunsmith

SGW Gunsmith Active Member

That's hilariously TRUE. I've seen the "poor guy" on a couple of other forums and his antics are always the same. [​IMG]

Never offers anything worthwhile involving true Ruger firearm experience, or much of anything else about other guns, which most folks come to a "Ruger Forum" to learn about, and only tries to "sponge up" what information others provide. That's why I now offer suggestions to those others who would like to KNOW, to contact me via email. It's a shame that that needs to be done because of one miscreant, who just can't act like an adult, in a civil manner.

3. SGW Gunsmith

SGW Gunsmith Active Member

Well then, here you go:
    [​IMG]
    You can keep the change. :p

4. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS Active Member

I recommend reading this book "The Man Without a Country" is a short story by American writer Edward Everett Hale, first published in The Atlantic in December 1863.It is the story of American Army lieutenant Philip Nolan, who renounces his country during a trial for treason, and is consequently sentenced to spend the rest of his days at sea without so much as a word of news about the United States. I recommend this book it will give you a better understand of what our Flag represents to those who fought for it Freedom has a Flavor the protected shall never know .
    [​IMG]