Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SHARPSHOOTER
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up this awesome Ruger P345! It was a 'safe queen' w/ less than 50 rounds through her!! All I can say is wow, what a hand full! I love it!

Attachments

·
SHARPSHOOTER
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The holster is not to my liking so I am going to try and swap it for an open carry holster like an Uncle Mikes, Blackhawk, or something similar. I 'flipped' the belt clips around and it works but still like simple exterior holsters.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Looks like new. Glad you enjoy it. The P series has quite a following.

·
Registered
80 Posts
they are fine pistols. enjoy.
my first semi auto was a P85 when the stainless models hit the shelves. still own it and it has yet to malfunction.

·
Hunter, CAS/SASS
12 Posts
You are very lucky to have found one. I do not buy via the internet but go to local shops and gun shows. So far, after more than a year, I have not found one. I am a P series user and or addict. I have had most of the 9mm models at one time or other and still own a P95. Got some after market mags that hold 17 and they feed like a Ruger 15 rounder. It is, like all Rugers I have owned, built like a tank and will be working long after me!

Greg

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,454 Posts
Very nice...

Owned a P85DC (decocker) in 9mm a few decades ago...sold it and a Security Six in .357 to buy my Ruger Bisley Vaquero.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts