Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just left the range with my new sr45.... fun fun and its amazing. I also got to play with my new mark III standard. The results of my outing were good, the flier in the pic was my first round ever with a .45 but all subsequent shots were well on the paper

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Hey Ben, I moved your range report here., from that introduction subforum, so everybody could see how good shooting you did.

Jim

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
What distance were you shooting from? I have yet to hear anyone say they didn't like a Ruger SR series gun.
Looks like the shot to upper left target you were shooting low right. Upper right target you then shot low left. Look like your best shot was shooting the lower right target because you got it on target at least. You better cinch your belt another notch tighter so your pants don't come down. LOL

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lower right target was a complete oops and i was at about 20 feet, the center target it was what i was aiming at. I was at the top of the target because right out of the box the front sight is drifted left. I need to adjust it right before the next outing.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What distance were you shooting from? I have yet to hear anyone say they didn't like a Ruger SR series gun.
Looks like the shot to upper left target you were shooting low right. Upper right target you then shot low left. Look like your best shot was shooting the lower right target because you got it on target at least. You better cinch your belt another notch tighter so your pants don't come down. LOL
Did you think i was aiming at the upper left target? I was shooting the center target.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Do you feel your one leg is longer than the other now?
Good shooting especially first time out with the gun.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Do you feel your one leg is longer than the other now?
Good shooting especially first time out with the gun.

Ben, given the opportunity, I will do your other leg. Buster wants everybody to be a side-hill rambler.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I Do believe it has happened again..

leg pull.jpg.jpg

Jim

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts