My first 45 report

Discussion in 'Range Reports' started by benhanak, Jun 28, 2016.

1. benhanak

benhanak New Member

Just left the range with my new sr45.... fun fun and its amazing. I also got to play with my new mark III standard. The results of my outing were good, the flier in the pic was my first round ever with a .45 but all subsequent shots were well on the paper[​IMG]

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Hey Ben, I moved your range report here., from that introduction subforum, so everybody could see how good shooting you did.

Jim

3. benhanak

benhanak New Member

Pure luck i say, the pistol is the reason for the fortune. But thank you

4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

That's good shooting in anyone's book. Keep up the good work and enjoy your shooting experiences.

Tommy

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

What distance were you shooting from? I have yet to hear anyone say they didn't like a Ruger SR series gun.
    Looks like the shot to upper left target you were shooting low right. Upper right target you then shot low left. Look like your best shot was shooting the lower right target because you got it on target at least. You better cinch your belt another notch tighter so your pants don't come down. LOL

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  6. benhanak

benhanak New Member

Lower right target was a complete oops and i was at about 20 feet, the center target it was what i was aiming at. I was at the top of the target because right out of the box the front sight is drifted left. I need to adjust it right before the next outing.

7. benhanak

benhanak New Member

Did you think i was aiming at the upper left target? I was shooting the center target.

8. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Do you feel your one leg is longer than the other now?
    Good shooting especially first time out with the gun.

9. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Ben, given the opportunity, I will do your other leg. Buster wants everybody to be a side-hill rambler.

10. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I Do believe it has happened again..

leg pull.jpg.jpg

Jim