Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I carry 2 weapons, p-3at Kel-tec in back pocket and a NAA mini on my ankle at all times.

·
Registered
907 Posts
My current EDC is a Ruger LCR 357 with Buffalo Bore tactical low flash short barrel, carried OWB in an Akers leather rig. Reloads on two speed strips. Tactical light is a Fenix. Two blades, a Bokër and Ka-Bar. And a fully charged iPhone. ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Carry a Glock 21-.45 Full size, FMJ 230 grain.
I need to pickup some hollow points.

·
Super Moderator
1,376 Posts
Currently a Glock 26. I will be switching on and off with a Glock 21 in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Usually KelTec PF9 IWB, extra mag, SOGzilla, Droid phone and small pocket flashlight.

Plus wallet ...

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I have 3 that I use for concealed carry, depending on
Where Im going.
How I dress.
Most often I conceal carry a Charter Arms Bulldog .44 special revolver.
There are times I conceal carry a Rossi .357 mag ultralite revolver.
Other times I conceal deeply a Diamondback DB9 9mm pistol.
I always carry a NAA Wasp .22mag in homemade ankle holster.

I might add that each of these are practiced with every week or two, which IMO is as important as the gun you choose.

I do open carry a Hipoint C9 9mm ,on, and around the farm when out working. It gets beat up, dropped and occassionaly shot. It is ugly, cheap, but tuff.

Jim

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
At the moment just my Bersa Thunder 380 in an ankle holster,but I also have a Ruger SR40c,just need to come up with a way to carry it without the use of a belt.

·
Registered
125 Posts
SR1911 cmd with hornady 200 gr xtp

·
Registered
154 Posts
SR9c or SR40c. Just depends on what I'm wearing, doing, and mode of transportation. 4 wheel or 2 wheel.:cool:
And I practice at least once a week with one or the other.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I forgot to list that I carry my third carry, a Kel-Tec PF-9 in the winter time using a Comtac Mtac tuckable holster.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I use this system for my Sr40c (Gun and extended magazine) No Belt required, has its own heavy duty Velcro straps. I wear it above belt line. 95% of the time i am in Drawstring Shorts and a tee (I do wear a light cotton tank tee under my regular tee, to keep from getting skin irritations from the Velcro)
http://3speedholster.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Try 3 Speed(My Choice) or Smart Carry

At the moment just my Bersa Thunder 380 in an ankle holster,but I also have a Ruger SR40c,just need to come up with a way to carry it without the use of a belt.
I use the 3Speed Holster
Ruger Sr40c (9+1) Extended magazine as spare (don't use base extension on the spare magazine)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts