Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday things were going ok until my son showed up . He is a gun guy and a hunter also a good son . Him and my wife talked me in to giving him a Super Blackhawk Three Screw .
I have had this Ruger for a long time a 7.5 inch barrel the blue is a good 90% and I gave him one of my Rugers . I may go visit my old pal .

·
Registered
575 Posts
I get it. I love my son dearly. If I would share with anyone, it would be with him. I expect they will be his in the end anyway.

But, I do have favorites that would be hard to part with.

Now you can keep your eye out for a replacement.

Reactions: rugertoter

·
Registered
33 Posts
Your still around, go out with your son to the range and both enjoy more. As mentioned, you can also pick up your self a new one.
Two of my dad's I had my eye on, it was after he was gone before I received

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a Range at home . I reload and my son and I shoot a lot I have a 25 yard 50 and 100 yard . As for the Ruger Super Blackhawk I did not shoot it much . I have more guns to shoot and my son is 47 years old now and yes all my Rugers will be his one day .

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know how you feel. I recently purchased a long-desired Colt Mk IV Series 70 Government model. One of my sons was admiring it so much, I went ahead and gave it to him. It felt good to do so and I am not regretting it in the least bit!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yesterday things were going ok until my son showed up . He is a gun guy and a hunter also a good son . Him and my wife talked me in to giving him a Super Blackhawk Three Screw .
I have had this Ruger for a long time a 7.5 inch barrel the blue is a good 90% and I gave him one of my Rugers . I may go visit my old pal .
It's better than selling it to a stranger. I hope you taught your son on the proper maintenance of a gun.

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Look at it this way,if you have a need to shoot it,your son will let you.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts