More proof Obama is stupid

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by phideaux, Jan 5, 2016.

1. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I think we all know that Opuker aint the brightest light bulb .....

Here is proof..

You just cant dictate how people are..

Washington state passed a law last year along the same lines Obama wants (I-594). There was a protest immediately after it went into affect with thousands of people handing guns around to each other in front of the capitol building. The police could only stand there and watch because the law is effectively unenforceable. It was so poorly written that technically you could not even hand one of your guns to a friend at the range so he could shoot it. That was considered a "transfer". Museums were even returning loaned guns to their owners because they were worried about being in violation. When you have people who dislike guns enough, they don't know anything about them, writing the laws that regulate them, you end up with a bunch of gobbledy gook that people can't understand.

http://wagunresponsibility.org/about-594/

I just wish ALL of us would stop being so skeered of the gubmint, (lost my guns in a river, or fire) and stand up and say I HAVE GUNS, and I intend to keep them, and add more.
    That's how you revolt. Show them we have more than they want us to have. Why are we so afraid of our gubmint, that we try to hide our legal rights from them?

This is America.

:rantscream::GadsdenFlag:

Jim

:usa:

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

People are afraid of our government because of the illegal un-constitutional acts such as the NDAA. We have no rights any more according to the NDAA.
    Just like the ordeal in Oregon will show the people will lose their guns. You can bet every person in the participating militia will at least have their guns and right to own a gun removed from them because of their actions. That's if they live through this aka Molan Labe.
    That's exactly why the government is trying to divide the people with race or whatever else. A house divided cannot stand. 150 in Oregon should be 15,000 or 150,000 but no the people are to divided to do that. Read the comments here about the Oregon ordeal and see division among the people between government actions versus militia actions above knowing the facts. The attention isn't on hearing the facts but it is on who is right or wrong in how they are doing it.
    Who has a leg to stand on isn't determined by the facts but on the actions taken. Look at how the people are siding with the government because of how it is being played out. The people have been forced, so they feel anyway, to use gun force if necessary because the governing are not listening. Now again the governing aren't listening, they are again going to shut down the people and turn it against the people. To hell with the law. The governing have spoken and made a mockery of the militia.

3. Ernesto

Ernesto In the army now..

I have guns and I ain't let'm go. :D

4. Ernesto

Not one minute after posting that last one got a call - caller ID said U.S. Government. It was the VA calling about my father in law.
    Was I ascared? Nope. :rayoff:

5. phideaux

6. havasu

havasu In the army now..

For a minute, I thought ol' Ernie was in TROUBLE!

7. buster40c

^^^ I thought Ernie crapped his pants till he said it was about his father in law. Now maybe if he gets a knock on the door at 3 AM he might crap his jammies.
    I wonder what did they put in Obama's eyes to get him all teary eyed? To funny how he admitted his homey town Chicago has killings every day but he forgot to mention their strict gun laws. Yeah make more executive pen strokes since laws aren't working.
    If he really was serious he would by executive action remove all gun free zones. After all that is where most mass killings are happening. He should consider making law all gun free zones including businesses must have metal detectors at entrances or take their dang signs down. How about an underage child that kills or harms another gets the parents thrown in jail for allowing the kid access to the parents gun?
    I agree Obama is living in his own little wonderland. I read a comment that if ignorance could fly then Obama would be a jumbo jet.

8. Ernesto

I did say "Oh crap" and peak out the window to see if the swat team was a coming. hehee

9. buster40c

So Ernie you thought the person on the phone might have said look out your window? LOL
    So I guess Obama saying a criminal can buy a gun off the internet might be a warning to internet sites like armslist. An individual sells a gun without going through an FFL could possibly mean a $25,000 fine to the individual under Obama's pen ruling?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  10. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

All I want to know, is when Lame Brain did his speech today, who put onions under the podium so he could have tears in his eyes. He never had them for Sandy Hook, Santa Barbara, San Francisco nor San Berdo. And how old were those onions?

Tommy

11. phideaux

.....or the Special Operator that died yesterday in the sand pit, or our ambassador that was killed in Benghazi...

Where were his tears anytime one of our heros , in uniform, (LEO or Military) fell in combat...

What a jerk...alligator tears.

Embarrassing

:headscratch::dizzy:

Jim

12. phideaux

13. phideaux

14. buster40c

Obozo is very good clown. And the winner of the global acting award goes to Obama for his role as Obozo.

15. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

I don't need any proof Obama is stupid...the last 7 years are enough !!

16. buster40c

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  17. phideaux

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  18. buster40c

Probably because he thinks/believes the UN will be running the globe in the near future. That alone is stupid but stupid is as stupid does.
    Netanyahu and Obama could be brothers in crime against humanity.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  19. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

...Meanwhile....in Pennsylvania...Pittsburgh Steelers Territory...

[​IMG]

Screw Obama...who gives a damn what he is going to say or what he thinks his legacy will be... ( the above IS WAY more interesting !! )

20. buster40c

If stupid could fly then Obozo would be a jet airplane.